Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Lauren Southern, Caolan Robertson and "Hope Not Hate".

Willow

PI Member
Milo's article is out

Two gay video producers stole tens of thousands of dollars from Tommy Robinson to fund shopping sprees, lavish dinners and champagne-fueled parties in London’s most expensive zip codes, say a string of witnesses. They endangered conservative celebrities by leaking security information to Antifa, and worked with progressive journalists to cook up damaging stories about Right-wing media figures. Former colleagues say their boss, Lauren Southern, knew about everything they were doing, and encouraged them.

Say Farewell to the Klepto Queens of the British Far-Right
That explains a lot. Also, I'm not surprised.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Milo's article is out

Two gay video producers stole tens of thousands of dollars from Tommy Robinson to fund shopping sprees, lavish dinners and champagne-fueled parties in London’s most expensive zip codes, say a string of witnesses. They endangered conservative celebrities by leaking security information to Antifa, and worked with progressive journalists to cook up damaging stories about Right-wing media figures. Former colleagues say their boss, Lauren Southern, knew about everything they were doing, and encouraged them.

Say Farewell to the Klepto Queens of the British Far-Right
That is an astonishing read. I cant believe that such amoral people as Caolan Robertson exist. Which is the same thinking as most people I guess which is why he was able to get away with what he did with Tommy Robinson, Alex Jones and Lauren Southern and God knows how many others.

I mean WTF? Does that guys brain not work like normal people or something?

At least after these revelations I guess we can take it that thats the last we will ever hear from him again.

Heavens knows what he is going to do with the rest of his life, any potential Employer or anyone thinking about working with him will do a google and come across this and that will be the end of that.

BrightFuture

PI Member
That is an astonishing read. I cant believe that such amoral people as Caolan Robertson exist. Which is the same thinking as most people I guess which is why he was able to get away with what he did with Tommy Robinson, Alex Jones and Lauren Southern and God knows how many others.

Well obviously, he's a bourgeoisie gay for a start, then going out with a MTF tranny who changed its mind.

Hopefully he goes to jail for stealing all that bitcoin from Robinson.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member

Robertson and his boyfriend George, a former transgender woman who now identifies as male

Last edited:
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

At least after these revelations I guess we can take it that thats the last we will ever hear from him again.

Heavens knows what he is going to do with the rest of his life, any potential Employer or anyone thinking about working with him will do a google and come across this and that will be the end of that.
It maybe the same thinking as most people but it is a fundamentally unChristian way of thinking, and one could even go so far as to say anti-Christian way of thinking. One of things that roc_ said on politics that I found very interesting (though T.E. Hulme had said it before it but I doubt he had taken it from him) is that the fundamental core difference between Left and Right is that the Left holds an optimistic view of human nature and holds out hope for it's perfectibility while as the Right on the other hand is deeply pessimistic about the same and goes so far to hold that left to their own devices the average human is a rather squalid wretched creature, and therefore on this measurement I am very much on the Right (which is true). In fact this is also one of the core differences between Christianity and most forms of Islam, if not the most important core ones; Islam believes that we are all born Muslims which is why they refer to converts to Islam as reverts, and basically good creatures who only become messed up savages as a result of principally being badly influenced by societies which have become corrupted.

Most contemporary Westerners have very short memories.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Robertson and his boyfriend George, a former transgender woman who now identifies as male
Look at the state of them. Even as not so long ago as the 1970s and 1980s you had people like Derek Holland, John Michel and Enoch Powell who whatever people might think of them or some of the positions they held were extremely thoughtful and dignified specimens of humanity- now....

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
the fundamental core difference between Left and Right is that the Left holds an optimistic view of human nature and holds out hope for it's perfectibility while as the Right on the other hand is deeply pessimistic about the same and goes so far to hold that left to their own devices the average human is a rather squalid wretched creature
And yet traditionally it is the Left that initiates monolithic and dictatorial governmental systems for corralling and controlling human behavior (seems pessimistic to me), while the Right seems to have adopted a more Laissez-faire approach to human activity, thereby indicating a greater sense of man's ability to control his own behaviors without government sticky beaking.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
And yet traditionally it is the Left that initiates monolithic and dictatorial governmental systems for corralling and controlling human behavior (seems pessimistic to me), while the Right seems to have adopted a more Laissez-faire approach to human activity, thereby indicating a greater sense of man's ability to control his own behaviors without government sticky beaking.
Well the Anglosphere Whig tradition is one thing- the "Right" of the Holy Office of the Inquisition, Tsar Nicholas I, Metternich and Juan Donoso Cortes was quite another. However dictatorial methods can as easily come from utopian views of humanity as from basically Christian ones, because if you feel that being good however you define it and rational however you are going to define that is natural to humanity you can easily dispense with any mercy towards those deemed acting badly and irrationally ending up with the activities of a Trotsky during the Russian civil war or Salafi Saudi Arabia.

Top Bottom