Lauren Southern, Caolan Robertson and "Hope Not Hate".

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
"White Nationalists" in particular but also "Conservatives" at time will label people or things as being "Anti-White" on often very flimsy grounds however I would definitely consider "Hope Not Hate" as "Anti-White" and in particular anti the indigenous English white working class because for them it very much seems that "hate" is Britain is almost entirely limited to the white indigenous working class totally ignoring the fact that there is SO much more "hate" among the Pakistani and Sikh communities for instance and seemingly denying the white indigenous working class can ever have legitimate grievances against other communities. The reality is that the white indigenous English working class are probably the least "racist" or whatever people in Britain even if they do have other faults. Contrary in what Mark Collett says here "Hope Not Hate" are not Far Left, they are very much Soft Left, however he is correct about them being very much connected to the UK State.

Personally I have never liked Lauren Southern though she has brought up I have to admit some very important issues. Caolan Robertson always struck me as the type of smug bourgeois English brat who combines membership of the Conservative Party with absolute degeneracy and sneers at anyone who is either not a morally bankrupt bourgeois or merely can think of better things to do with their time.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Hate not Hope sent 5 burly men to what they thought was Tommy's house yesterday to freak out his missus knowing he was in Finland.

Macushla

PI Member
A lot of the 'far-left' today are totally in the pocket of the centre-left bourgeois liberal régime, the only remaining ferocity which would've been characteristic of the far-left is their staunch and militaristic opposition to 'fascism'. They're very content to turn the blind eye to ethnic hatreds in non-white populations. They're equally content to be bankrolled by international capitalism. They just reserve their invective for the nationalist movement. Rather similar to the scummy Irish anti-racist NGOs: Mark Malone thinks he's a fighter of the prolateriat but he makes a huge wage in funding for his NGO from the EU and Irish State.

I haven't watched this video as I find Mark Collett rather tedious, but from the title it sounds as if he's taking a few punches against Coalan Robertson and Lauren Southern. Southern is grand as far as they come, she's done good work producing high-production value documentaries shedding light on migration issues and the trouble in SA. Robertson seems like a more pernicious character. I have strong distrust of homosexuals in the nationalist movement, particularly in France where they've worked within the FN together as an identity bloc and pushed their way up the ranks, which Marine Le Pen was content to allow happen as the homosexuals were much more in line with her style of feminine leadership rather than the traditional nationalist allies of Jean Marie Le Pen. Homosexuals tend to not mix well with nationalist politics and often have hidden agendas which are primarily wrapped up in their own psychosexual identity. I however have a good degree of respect for Martin Webster.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hate not Hope sent 5 burly men to what they thought was Tommy's house yesterday to freak out his missus knowing he was in Finland.
Hope Not Soap are nasty scum on multiple levels. They represent the very worst of the British Soft Left which is a very harsh thing to say about them. So what were Lauren Southern and Caolan doing palling around with them? The whole thing is very weird.

Jim

PI Member
Worrying in that this tactic of instilling fear into anyone who does not conform, is slowly creeping into the UK from were it stated in Germany , France, Sweden. Their can be no doubt that these people know they are safe, in carrying out these threatening incidents to instil fear, in that they are fully protected by more serious players. It more than likely these people are not connected to the soy boy brigades of leftist , but are more likely from the intelligence services.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
And he was hospitalized at the time. Robinson was struck down by some kind of bug (there's a virulent and nasty dose of influenza doing the rounds) and had to miss the screening of the movie about all those Muslims who spilled over the Swedish border into north-western Finland back two or three years ago.

Most of them are naturalized by now and going through the labyrinths of the Finnish language education boards.

We do not allow any foreign persons given residency to malinger for substantial periods of time - this is the basis of Perusuomaliaset and Juha Sipilä's 'Active Model' wherein all people resident in the country, regardless of language skills and other qualifications, must be in either further education or else basic entry level work tasks. Languishing on benefits is not an option up here.

There are rumours that Robinson faked his illness so as not to attend the screening of the document and thereby allow for proper negotiations with the State Broadcaster YLE to show the document on national television. Put to a vote amongst the attendees of the screening/discussion, 100% voted to campaign for a national screening within weeks.

Link: UPDATED (3.2 2019) Finland: Tommy Robinson, screening of Asylum documentary, media hyperbole…….

Macushla

PI Member
Hope Not Soap are nasty scum on multiple levels. They represent the very worst of the British Soft Left which is a very harsh thing to say about them. So what were Lauren Southern and Caolan doing palling around with them? The whole thing is very weird.
A lot of people turn informants. People like to imagine the German NPD is just riddled with state-agents, i.e. members of the Federal Police who infiltrate it undercover. But no, it's often people who were sincere members of the movement but had a few cowardly bones in their body and for one reason or another turn informant. Kompromat.

I'm confident Hope Not Hate is an organ of British Intelligence and functions in their service. But then again, there's a temptation on the right to accuse everyone of being an agent or a spy or whatever; whereas often the greatest enemy of nationalists are themselves. I recall hearing that the difference between Nick Lowles and Nick Griffin is that one successfully destroyed British nationalism and the other is Nick Lowles!

Macushla

PI Member
A lot of people throw their lot in with nationalism wanting to be propped up as the regime-approved kosher opposition. Zhrinovsky is like this in Russia, he's essentially a subversive Jew who's sole function is to be a pawn of Putin and soak up the potential for anyone to outflank Putin on the Right.

Reactions: Jim

GodsDog

PI Member
Tommy Robinson's documentary expose of slimy BBC panorama reporter John Sweeney
discussed the fact that Hope not Hate were prominent at planning meetings regarding the expose documentary
they were planning to do on Tommy robinson. Shady operation by the sound of things.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lot of people turn informants. People like to imagine the German NPD is just riddled with state-agents, i.e. members of the Federal Police who infiltrate it undercover. But no, it's often people who were sincere members of the movement but had a few cowardly bones in their body and for one reason or another turn informant. Kompromat.

I'm confident Hope Not Hate is an organ of British Intelligence and functions in their service. But then again, there's a temptation on the right to accuse everyone of being an agent or a spy or whatever; whereas often the greatest enemy of nationalists are themselves. I recall hearing that the difference between Nick Lowles and Nick Griffin is that one successfully destroyed British nationalism and the other is Nick Lowles!
I agree that basically Soap Not Hope is most probably an at least de-facto organ of the UK Deep State. There is an Ulster saying "whatever you say, say nothing" which applies to various situations. I think from what has come out that Hope Not Hate didn't pay them off or anything but were able to flatter them and so very probably get them to open up, some of the stuff that has come out is very weird. What appears from it all is that Lauren Southern and Caolan Robertson have standard trashy contemporary morals but more damning than that they lack extremely basic cop on. Often you can get information out of people without paying them anything- just by pretending to be their friend, making them feel "special", etc.

I don't think Nick Griffin is some sort of agent, however I do think he has a knack of surrounding himself with some extremely dodgy characters and also can be brutal in ways both wrong and ultimately destructive to himself (the way he treated Jonathan Bowden for instance). I would pin much more blame on Jim Dowson than I would Nick Griffin for how things worked out though Nick is hardly innocent.

Top Bottom