• National Party

• Cant Vote/ Wont Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Liadh Ni Riada may be fior-Gael but what is she doing in a party with a Eurotrashy Marxist globalist agenda? I heard that interview too and I thought she came across as a party apparatchik and that little tete-a-tete with Made Marian was telling. Mind you according to an report of an interview with her in 2013 published she is reported as saying that Ms Finucane's salary was 'obscene' Wonder what Ms Finucane made of it all?

Interview with Liadh Ní Riada…

She seems to have swallowed the party line hook line and sinker if that interview report is anything to go by.
She isn't a fíor Ghael. She wants to abort Gaelic babies and replace them with mass immigration. She is, in fact, a traitor.

Threads
She isn't a fíor Ghael. She wants to abort Gaelic babies and replace them with mass immigration. She is, in fact, a traitor.
Her father was a great nationalist composer and Gaelic patriot. He was inspired by the Hungarian nationalist composers of the day in creating a musical synthesis between traditional folk music and high orchestral music. Then just a few days ago his daughter voted to censure the nationalist government of Hungary in the European Parliament! "Tigers, not daughters".

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Her father was a great nationalist composer and Gaelic patriot. He was inspired by the Hungarian nationalist composers of the day in creating a musical synthesis between traditional folk music and high orchestral music. Then just a few days ago his daughter voted to censure the nationalist government of Hungary in the European Parliament! "Tigers, not daughters".

Sounds like a total degenerate - all the worse for having a great father.

Threads
Yes John Reidy was her father - but is that enough kudos for her to be President of Ireland?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
My heroes are doing well.
Leo will be happy with my work online.
Hammer, you are a legend. P.ie goes down and then 11 days ago you joined this more admired site and sure enough FG are now 11% ahead. Trojan work a chara.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Na, they just increased the national debt from €40 billion to over €200 billion keeping their CS/PS spoiled brats in the lifestyle they've become accustomed to....
And it would be a tragedy if they pulled an Obama and avoided getting the blame.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
I had no idea she is Seán Ó Riada's daughter. My mother studied under him at UCC in the 60s and says he was a genius. His daughter not so much it seems...

Threads
This election is a high definition photograph of Irish political culture as it stands.

It's a culture that's only at ease with these business/celebrity types and these affable snowflake types. The former is grudgingingly admired, the latter is who we like to think we are.

The only "patriotic" character on the slate has their patriotism tied up in a globalist padlock and has to apologise all the time, lol. If she doesn't sum up the Irish, nay, Western predicament, I don't know who or what does.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
So overwhelming majority support for parties and groups who wish to stay within the EU

And some loons on here think Irexit could take off. Lol
Lol!

They were all chibbed at Nice & Lisbon except SF who have changed sides & left a gap for Irexit :D

Top Bottom