• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Labour accused of Nazi Jibes after FG support Ban on Muslim Children integrating with Irish Children

Dublin 4

Donator

FG education spokesman Brian Hayes drew the heavy fire after he urged the "separation of immigrant children having difficulty with English from mainstream classes until their language skills improved".

Anti-racism bodies react angrily to FG proposal

"A NUMBER OF young Irish people have left Ireland to fight alongside Islamic extremist groups such as ISIS", says Irish MEP Brian Hayes.

‘A number of young Irish people have left Ireland to fight alongside ISIS’

Mr Hayes said "Ireland should not be going down the route of multiculturalism".

Labour and Fine Gael call for hijab school ban | Show Racism The Red Card

Howlin isn't doin too much howlin...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The Irish Labour Party has a long history of anti-Semitism, and of course Ruairí Quinn famously called for the banning the hijab in Irish schools and said that Muslim immigrants must adopt Irish culture if they want to stay here. He went on to say:

"I do not think that multiculturalism has worked in Denmark and Holland," he said. The challenges of absorbing immigrants in society had been exacerbated by the advent of cheap flights, and the widespread use of telephone and the internet, he added.
"It has meant that people can live in one place and can remain in another place," he said.
"This has been part of the problem in France and part of the problem in other countries.
"We have absorbed 10 per cent of the population in a very short period of time. If we want to avoid the problems associated with outer countries, we have to be as integrationist as possible."

Quinn supports integration after U-turn on multiculturalism

But, as I say, this kind of prejudice against the Semitic desert tribes and their culture is not new to Labour. IRA Volunteer and General Secretary of the Communist Party of Ireland, Mícheál Ó Ríordáin, related an incident in the 1940s when he had come back from fighting on the anti-Fascist side in the Spanish Civil War. Far from getting a heroes welcome, the free state régime put him a concentration camp for four years:

"I came back to four years of internment. Following my release from the Curragh Camp and my return to Cork in 1943, I was among those who founded the Liam Mellows Branch of the Labour Party in the hope that it might become the political voice of Irish anti-fascism in this city. I was named secretary of that branch but unfortunately the chairman we were given by the Party leadership was a Cork City Councillor who would debase the name of Labour in 1944 by a vitriolic attack on what he called "the Jew boys" of Cork. It was in opposition to such anti-Semitism that I insisted on giving a public lecture under the auspices of the Liam Mellows Branch on the subject of the Jewish question. A number of prominent members of Cork's Jewish community attended that public meeting and the future Lord Mayor of Cork, Gerald Goldberg, said from the floor: "I came here to defend my people, but when I heard the lecturer I saw there was no need".

But the anti-Semitic Labour Councillor did not give up. When Gerald Goldberg subsequently made a donation to branch funds I was accused of attempting to subvert the Party with Jewish money. An investigating committee was established, presided over by a Labour TD. The complaint against me was sustained and I was expelled from a Party that was not prepared to support my continuing anti-fascist stand in 1944."

Labour Party elected members were actually supporting the Fascist Franco at the time.

Mick O'Riordan speaks to the 2001 Irish LP conf.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
Why the feck are we letting these people in if they cant intergrate?

1 of the basic rules of coming here should be that you can speak the language, if you cant then sod of to a country where you can.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Of course, the Fascist loving anti-Semitic Irish Labour Party have always had a fixation with men in Blue Shirts....

Agus ná déanamis dearmad ar na cailíní

Smondie

Donator
PI Member
For once i agree with fine Gael, its not often that happens I can tell you. As others have said, why are we allowing these people in when we know that integration is far from easy and costly.

Smondie

Donator
PI Member
For once i agree with fine Gael, its not often that happens I can tell you. As others have said, why are we allowing these people in when we know that integration is far from easy and costly.

Yes, it's looks like Trump is only following Fine Gael and Labour's anti-immigrant policies.
Now thats something you certainly would not hear everyday.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Interview with Johnathon Sugarman yesterday and Sean Moncrieff. He blows the whistle on Unicredit and the Irish Central Bank and on Banca d'Italia (Bank of Italy) Mario Draghi who was that banks Chairman of the Financial Stability during the financial criminality that went on and is now present President of the European Central Bank.

Whistleblower Jonathan Sugarman speaks to Moncrieff

Kershaw

PI Member

Mr Hayes said "Ireland should not be going down the route of multiculturalism".
Labour and Fine Gael call for hijab school ban | Show Racism The Red Card

That was in 2008, he's since modified his position and thinks Europe can solve its problems through Nigeria's high birth-rate.

But we must recognise that population growth in Africa over the next 30 years will see an additional billion people being born in that continent. That’s twice the size of Europe. By 2050 the population of Nigeria in 10 years could be over 400 million people. The pressures of population growth in other parts of the world will inevitably bring more people to Europe. We need to turn it to our advantage.

Brian Hayes: EU could disintegrate on back of migration policy failure

Top Bottom