Kevin Sharkey watch

Threads
I like Sharkey's fighting spirit. I did think he shouldn't have said he hadn't read that turgid report on Migration.
That gave the two mediocrities running the program a chance to favour the woman from the Indo. After all, she very likely hasn't read it either, but she bluffed that she had.
I would bet a hundred euros that in fact no one on that program had read it.

I hope Kevin will learn a lesson---don't give ground on anything.
I thought he was excellent on that program.

Threads
T

There is absolutely nothing that will wake some of these mutts up until people are getting acid thrown at them as is seen in Londonistan.
That won't wake 'em up.

Never underestimate the snowflake drive towards self suicide. They are like one of those insects that dies right after they sting you.

The Equaliser

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I have to give coconut Kevin and Niall Boylan a lot of credit, not willing to bend over and shit on their own doorstep.

It's a sorry state of affairs when a person, who is not fully of Irish parentage, is putting himself out there to tell people their country is going to be turned into a third World crime ridden, shit hole.

I'm not an Irishman, so perhaps it is a fucking liberty on my part, but if the other 3 cucks on that panel were purporting to politically represent me, it would only be second nature to want them dead.

Top Bottom