kevin Myers: There's a lack of tolerance to alternative opinions — PC culture has gone too far

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I will give Myers a pass on his anti-Irish stance for the reasons that he brought up important issues that went against the consensus, esp Mass Immigration. However he also spoke out about the damage that single motherhood was doing to society, at a time when single motherhood became nothing more than a lifestyle choice, Finglas district council put up a statue celebrating the single mother and fatherless child in Finglas village, and that choice was gloried by the likes of the Snapper, by a real anti-Irishman Roddy Doyle. I always remember Myers took a lot of flak for referring to these kids who create feral gangs, none of them with a strong male figure in their lives, as bastards. At the time I thought it was harsh, however, I can now see why single mothers were frowned upon.
Similarly he was the only person to call out the biggest problem that Europe and White people face, and that is the nuclear warhead of African demographics. I remember in one column years before the Mediterranean situation, Myers was publicly wondering if Europeans would have to open up with gunships to stem Africa's migratory flow in the near future.
Maybe he had just finished the Camp of the Saints, but he was prescient, and we need more voices like his.

parentheses

PI Member
"Anti Semitism" has been weaponized to destroy some people.

That is what Myers became a victim of.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
"Anti Semitism" has been weaponized to destroy some people.

That is what Myers became a victim of.
Ironically the most philosemite columnist in Ireland has actually woken more people up to the nature of Jewish power by their actions towards him alone.

Last edited:
flying in thousands of muslims ?
correction :
tens of thousands of men. From the Third World. Many are as described above, many others are christian. All are poor, mostly without much education, all seem to be single ? or maybe many have abandoned a wife and kids back in their home country.

RiP the irish nation.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Maybe so. But like him or not, he was a reliable critic of Mass Immigration. Now that he is silenced, who in the media interrogates Mass Immigration?
Was he really though? I only remember him writing one article not that long before he upset the Jews. I could be mistaken of course.

McTell

PI Member
I liked Myers strutting his stuff, even when I didn't agree with him. Funny and irreverent, as most of us like to think we are, and a great writer.

We need diversity on a small island, otherwise we get mental inbreeding and end up living on our knees.

I liked Myers strutting his stuff, even when I didn't agree with him. Funny and irreverent, as most of us like to think we are, and a great writer.

We need diversity on a small island, otherwise we get mental inbreeding and end up living on our knees.
Yep, far too many people think "If you don't agree with me on absolutely everything, then I am not going to listen to you, even when, shock-horror, I find there are some things we do agree on." It's a real sign of immaturity and intellectual fearfulness. :)

George Dillon

PI Member
Was he really though? I only remember him writing one article not that long before he upset the Jews. I could be mistaken of course.

Fraid you are mistaken. Over the years KM wrote many articles expressing concern about the huge demographic changes and where they are bringing us.
I suspect you could track down a few online.
Note how the Mass Immigrationists hate him.

As a Republican, I rejected a lot of what this man wrote.
But he was a voice crying in the wilderness on Mass Immigration. George Hook to some extent occupied the same ground, but Myers is much smarter and more sophisticated intellectually. Now they are both muted.

Top Bottom