Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Keith Woods (videos thread)

LightSlit

PI Member
Pretty sure he won't in any meaningful way. I predict howls of 'reactionary' or 'conspiracy theorist' as our freind above has just proven.
I don't use the term conspiracy theorist in a polemical sense. I merely noted that it's a common notion in those circles. My citation rebutting the Hitler-International Finance connection was written by the New Zealand thinker Dr. Kerry Bolton, who would be regarded by many as a 'conspiracy theorist'. Credentialism doesn't impress me.

I've repeatedly cited a historical example of men fighting and dying for a pan European idea, namely the Waffen SS, and yet you continue to ignore this and maintain that it has no "meat".

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Calling things conspiracies when clear evidence suggests otherwise doesn't impress or sway me I'm afraid. Let Keith Debate Guido if he is up for it. Of course, we all know he hasn't the chops.

Top Bottom