• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods has abandoned Irish Nationalism

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
  • Replies 145
  • Views 6K
OP
S

Star Rider

Non Registered Member
Sorry this one is more appropriate

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
Sorry this one is more appropriate

I am still non the wiser as to what this Btwixt fella stands for. He definitely has a particular bone he likes to chew on, yet I am not getting significant information, but rather a sense he simply doesn't like Niall. I suspect this Btwixt fella is an anti-christian bigot in fact. All I'm getting is that Btwixt is no fan of Niall's optics. Otherwise there is no meat on this particular bone. Lots of hyperbole but no real facts.

He is upset that Niall is getting donations for food distribution, and criticises Niall for videoing said distribution, to show it is actually happening. No doubt if Niall did not show the food purchased there would be even more accusations of financial skullduggery. I suspect nothing Niall does or does not do will satisfy this Bwtixt fellow. I think he needs a girlfriend

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I would say that there was a lot more to those documents than just Catholic social theory. Comhar na gComharsan is the main CST influence int hem but its more rooted in Mayo then Rome. Various influences, an attempt to take from both left and right what ever seemed worthwhile or suited the particular conditions faced to the Ireland or better still move beyond them and into something new. NRs Europe wide, Hoven & the YPL types, The Breton nationalists, French non conformists, Nassar & non aligned movement, Cuba.

Yes, for sure Ó Brádaigh was a very well educated Internationalist. I wasn't slighting Éire Nua by saying it's in the traditional of Rerum Novarum. That was a very forward thinking document - which would be regarded as highly radical today.

Irish Republicans and Nationalists are very fond of the Iranian flag. Iran stood with Irish Nationalists when it was neither popular nor profitable to do so.
Irish nationalists and Republicans love the Irish tricolour, not the flag of Iran.
Iran did not stand behind anybody in recent years but acts as a breeding dish for Islamic terrorism, internecine or otherwise.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Irish nationalists and Republicans love the Irish tricolour, not the flag of Iran.
Iran did not stand behind anybody in recent years but acts as a breeding dish for Islamic terrorism, internecine or otherwise.

Iran has been to the fore in fighting US \ Israeli backed terrorism, i.e. Al Qaeda and ISIS. And Irish Nationalists and Republicans love many flags. We love the flags of all countries who fight imperialism.

Top Bottom