Keith Woods has abandoned Irish Nationalism

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Let me hazard a guess, I'll use my "occult powers". Bit more to the north

I suggest you meditate on the words "Restricted Posting" and try to discern what they may mean.

Not sure what ye were expecting from the young lad, no different to the irish patriots continual calls for shekels, young lads are that, naive and either easily led or cannot take good advice as up to now its all been shit they have been fed regards direction from on high.

In the past you had generations of men at a community level distributing knowledge from high at the community level on how the world works and what was best for the core, now we have half bred faggots running things from on high.

Why wouldn't they seek help or accept it from outside forces that otherwise to the general lad who knows based on experience or place is obviously a duck, but to those of an at least verbally high iq can be easily fooled into believing they are a lion without the wisdom to back it.

Lets not shit on someone too much who has put their face out there and has tried to understand the complete shit show that we are under regards globohomo and tried to in turn explain what they think is a path forward even if an obvious wrong turn for some regards his musing, especially seeing how the previous generations have abandoned them for their own selfish reasons, to be directed by the state etc..

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Please don't get Justin the Norman to hang draw and quarter me in the village square! I'll watch me spuds and ne'er say a word again. Please forgive me:cry:

blackout

PI Member
keith also said that he liked how iran runs things, regardless i think gadaffis ideas or nassers are the best if one wants to go that route
for me the irish nationalist idea is good enough for me, and i would stick out the feelers and see whos our closest allies

blackout

PI Member
keith also said that he liked how iran runs things, regardless i think gadaffis ideas or nassers are the best if one wants to go that route
for me the irish nationalist idea is good enough for me, and i would stick out the feelers and see whos our closest allies

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

Irish Nationalism is extremely vague about how things would be run in an independent Ireland. The nearest thing Irish Nationalism ever came to a coherent economic policy is Republican Sinn Féin's Éire Nua and Saol Nua documents. That's a kind of Third Positionism based on the Distributism of Pope Leo XIII, i.e. his encyclical Rerum Novarum.

Tau Cross

PI Member
Irish Nationalism is extremely vague about how things would be run in an independent Ireland. The nearest thing Irish Nationalism ever came to a coherent economic policy is Republican Sinn Féin's Éire Nua and Saol Nua documents. That's a kind of Third Positionism based on the Distributism of Pope Leo XIII, i.e. his encyclical Rerum Novarum.
I would say that there was a lot more to those documents than just Catholic social theory. Comhar na gComharsan is the main CST influence int hem but its more rooted in Mayo then Rome. Various influences, an attempt to take from both left and right what ever seemed worthwhile or suited the particular conditions faced to the Ireland or better still move beyond them and into something new. NRs Europe wide, Hoven & the YPL types, The Breton nationalists, French non conformists, Nassar & non aligned movement, Cuba.

Top Bottom