• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Katherine Zappone and witchcraft

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
I saw this reptile in departures in terminal 2 on good friday i stink eyed this creature and it knew i knew:uzi:

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
The filthy degenerate should be long gone
Unfortunately we're stuck with these c*nts for the moment. :(

I have a wacky theory that Zappone sacrificed a runaway in HSE care to the devil, drank the adrenachrome
and then conjured up this virus from the asshole of hell in order to keep her seat longer!!

Sadly I reckon if I started a fucking spoof thread here on it, it would get loads of support, likes and views
from people who genuinely agreed with it!! :ROFLMAO:

Greengoose

PI Member

I have a wacky theory that Zappone sacrificed a runaway in HSE care to the devil, drank the adrenachrome
and then conjured up this virus from the asshole of hell in order to keep her seat longer!!

Sadly I reckon if I started a fucking spoof thread here on it, it would get loads of support, likes and views
A bit early in the day to be indulging in alcohol or have you more interesting products?

Rommel

PI Member

I have always said an American lesbian child killer had absolutely no right to be anywhere involved with Irish children.

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
A bit early in the day to be indulging in alcohol or have you more interesting products?
I gave up all such things ages ago. I'm just high on life now goosie! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom