• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Kalergi plan graffiti in Rathmines, Dublin | Liveline with Joe Duffy

TW Tone

PI Member
Why is our side full of retards? What ordinary unawakened Irish who are fucked off with immigration are going to see that and know what it means? They couldn't just put something sensible up like the non Irish % or the foreign aid budget? Nah, let's waste time going on about the Kalergi plan.....
I don't consider them my side.

Karloff

PI Member
The Kalergi plan is just... happening. It's not a plan anymore.

Take a read of this.

Everything that Kalergi predicted is coming about, Jews and aristocrats in charge - check. Mass Immigration - check. Movement towards EU superstate -check. The only thing that is not happening as fast as he hoped is miscegenation, he himself was a product of miscegenation so he probably thought it is just normal but among people generally it is not.

Kershaw

PI Member
What’s the date of the OP link?
My understanding is that all cinemas were closed.
Of course privileged interest groups denouncing all nationalisms bar that of Israel might be exempted because under RTÉ policy these programmes are necessary.
Sep 27, 2018

It was deleted from youtube so it was recently published on bitchute.

The Emir of Galway

PI Member
Joe "Wash Your Hands" Duffy is just saying what he is told to say.All Public Broadcasting Organisations must follow the EU broadcasting rules.protocols .They are so afraid of being sued as being "Anti-Semitic" that no one who is likely to "break the code" will be allowed on air and display any xenophobic,Racist,Sexist,Anti-Semitic signs, or utterances.To be a murderer, today , carries less disgrace and abuse than being Anti-Semitic.
He is a traitor and in my opinion should be hanged

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
Well at least they were motivated to do something, the writings on the wall always refers to an end stage of affairs, where the narrative has been lost. I approve, it will make more people look up the kalegari plan.
And people are doing posters now on Covid-19.
Pity about the spelling,.

The Jew who 'spotted this' is likely the one responsible for the graffiti.

There are countless incidents throughout history of Jews crying foul of "anti-semitic" graffiti that they applied themselves. This phenomenon goes back centuries and the fact a Jew noticed it near his abode makes it almost certain he did it. It's a surefire way to attract media interest.

This is how they gain their pity points. Where there is no hatred to be found, create it yourself; a tried and true tactic. Most people fall for it as they have no conception of such a craven morality.

Top Bottom