• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Justin Barrett - National Party Easter Address 2021

Feb 2, 2020
It can be seen that way urban and rural approach, is all its about, on the surface. And do grasp the different needs. Thats not im getting at.

It's the different mindsets and needs of the two of them is what im getting at.

Watch the vid of him outside the mosque and listen carefully to all he says and information he is giving and would appeal to certain sections of the public.
See what ya think.
Had a look at him outside the mosque. He does mention replacement, but he blames the establishment for the 2 tier system that has been created.
He doesn't disagree that these people should be allowed to worship, he makes the valid point that they are allowed to worship unharassed, while Christians are not. But he stays on point. This is not these peoples fault, this is the fault of the establishment.
He makes a similar point in a video about homelessness and the two-tier society that has been created with regard to how differently homeless people and asylum seekers are treated.
I think they both have the same mindset, but have a different way of expressing it.
What I get from the video is these people are here because they are allowed to be here.
They shouldn't be here, but that is not their fault, it is the establishments for allowing this.
They get preferential treatment with regard to practising their faith, which is also not their fault, it is the establishment fault for preventing Christians from being allowed to worship in the same way.
He keeps on pushing it back on the establishment.
Their mindsets aren't identical, but they still portray the same message.
The discrimination against the native Irish by our own government which we elected.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
Workers Party are not SF.

Between you, D4 and that other clown troll - you're either being disingenuous or stupid in this pathetic attempt at revisionism.

SF was Rory Brady etc. SF split into two.
Adams/McGuinness got the bigger slice of the split, and Brady got the smaller slice.
Neither part of the split had managed to get even one TD elected (except for prisoners, on hunger strike, in a different jurisdiction). :rolleyes:

It wasn't until 1997 that SF managed to get a candidate elected who wasn't a (1) prisoner (2) on hunger strike (3) living in this jurisdiction, since 1969.

If you know your history, you'd know that there was no love lost between Ross/McGill/Gimmemore and Adams/McGuinness etc.
I am not sure why 1969 is in bb. I note you use the English version of folks' names, including those like de Rossa who Shane Ross made fun of on that account. It does not help your argument.
The WP starterd out as Official SF, a very important thing for those who know Catholic and general Christian lineage.
Adams and McGuinness were not major players at the split. They were later talent scouted by PSF and others.
The Adams/O'Bradaigh split was 1986, a different split.
You don't seem to know your history. De Rossa and MacGiolla were 1950s' men. Gilmore, whose name you struggle with, was part of the new blood.
Your potted history is too simplistic and too arrogant and is a good flag to stay away from the NP. Both the WP/OIRA and PSF/PIRA brim with lessons.
Off to b ed now to detox from this uninformed nonsense.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
I am not sure why 1969 is in bb. I note you use the English version of folks' names, including those like de Rossa who Shane Ross made fun of on that account. It does not help your argument.
The WP starterd out as Official SF, a very important thing for those who know Catholic and general Christian lineage.
Adams and McGuinness were not major players at the split. They were later talent scouted by PSF and others.
The Adams/O'Bradaigh split was 1986, a different split.
You don't seem to know your history. De Rossa and MacGiolla were 1950s' men. Gilmore, whose name you struggle with, was part of the new blood.
Your potted history is too simplistic and too arrogant and is a good flag to stay away from the NP. Both the WP/OIRA and PSF/PIRA brim with lessons.
Off to b ed now to detox from this uninformed nonsense.

I'd quit trying to shout the odds here, Antimarx.

1969 is the date for the start of the troubles and the incarnation of, to borrow D4's phrase, the SF micro cult party.

This Workers Party entity didn't get anyone elected to Dail Eireann prior to the late 1980s/early 1990's.
Frank Ross and Tom Gill were workers party member and election candidates and they claimed to oppose Brady and Adams/McGuinness.
The workers party until just before the election of the candidates actually refused to recognise Dail Eireann at certain points.

SF put some prisoners, on hunger strike in a different jurisdiction, up for election to Dail Eireann. :rolleyes:
These prisoners got elected but never took their seats and then died.
In spite of this election "success", SF still couldn't manage to get any further candidates elected until 1997.

SF and it's various splits were the very definition of a micro cult.

In respect of the NP, I don't agree with every single policy of theirs. But if the accusation is that they're a micro cult - and the likes of D4 and you and certain others belabour this point continually here - then it has to be pointed out that SF was once a micro cult also.

D4 is of the belief that FF/FG/Labour etc can be reformed from within. I happen to take a different view namely that these parties cannot be reformed unless from without.
Parties like NP and IFP etc may be the catalyst for reform in those mainstream parties.

Last edited:

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
He doesn't disagree that these people should be allowed to worship,
Correct. He says all religions have a right to expression.Hes right, It is in the constitution.
He's covering his arse legally on this point.
Yet on the NP facebook page they openly anti-islam, listing it as one of the ideals they stand for.
these people are here because they are allowed to be here.
They shouldn't be here, but that is not their fault, it is the establishments for allowing this.
They get preferential treatment with regard to practising their faith, which is also not their fault, it is the establishment fault for preventing Christians from being allowed to worship in the same way.
The government allowed this, and the preferential treatment and bias against the ethnic. Correct. So not foreigners fault nor any Irish persons fault either.
But many Christians and other faiths are angry over this, and have a right to be.
The discrimination against the native Irish by our own government which we elected.
And that's his selling point, a corrupt government. They openly call the government out on Facebook. Again many people angry over this also.

So how does this video change anything for Ireland's rescue, with the natives progressively building with anger?

Well it's shot on location outside the mosque and more or less the address is given, or wouldn't be hard to find. Especially for the eager and the extremely angry who may not think things through carefully.
And who've perhaps been inspired to take action, for the sake of nationalism through an inspiring video:)

It's the governments fault so then why wasn't it not filmed outside Leinster House, with the exact same message ?

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
Correct. He says all religions have a right to expression.Its in the constitution. He's covering his arse legally on this point.
Yet on the NP facebook page they openly anti-islam.

The government allowed this, and the preferential treatment and bias against the ethnic. Correct. So not foreigners fault nor any Irish persons fault either.
But many Christians and other faiths are angry over this, and have a right to be.

And that's his selling point, a corrupt government. They openly call the government out on Facebook. Again many people angry over this also.

So how does this video change anything for Ireland's rescue, with the natives progressively building with anger?

Well it's shot on location outside the mosque and more or less the address is given, or wouldn't be hard to find. Especially for the eager and the extremely angry who may not think things through carefully.
And who've perhaps been inspired to take action, for the sake of nationalism through an inspiring video:)

It's the governments fault so then why not film outside Leinster House, with the exact same message ?
I can't find their speil on the Facebook page with regards to who they are, but they have this on the website

it's under our vision, if it doesn't link properly.

There is nothing in there that suggests animosity towards other faiths. It is simply about protecting our nationalism, our heritage. There is nothing wrong with that.

He calls out the government, and rightly so for this preferential treatment of Asylum seekers while denying their native citizens access to these resources.

You ask how this video will change anything for Ireland's rescue, and also highlight the fact that the natives are progressively building with anger.

That is the whole point. These sentiments (by sentiments I mean a sense of righteous indignation and not some form of race hatred) have been building for years. But yet people are constantly bombarded with propaganda that these feeling are not a sense of nationalism, they are in fact hatred of other races. For want of a better word, we are constantly reminded how racist we are. But we are not.
Our forefathers fought long and hard to protect our right to exist as an independent nation.
To exist as such is a blessing in itself.
Why would we forfeit it over a few harsh words thrown in our direction with regard to our hospitality?
These guys are on the right track. People are angry yes, but for good reason.
I reckon the reason for filming outside the mosque was, firstly they may have witnessed worshipper leaving it, secondly, there was a viral video about it already so it was a recognisable location. They were also talking about religious freedom.

If you're referring to people being inspired to cause damage or otherwise feeling encouraged to carry out hate crimes as a result, it didn't happen. There was no encouragement in the video with regard to this, in fact, it was the opposite, I'd say.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
I can't find their speil on the Facebook page with regards to who they are, but they have this on the website

it's under our vision, if it doesn't link properly.

There is nothing in there that suggests animosity towards other faiths. It is simply about protecting our nationalism, our heritage. There is nothing wrong with that.

He calls out the government, and rightly so for this preferential treatment of Asylum seekers while denying their native citizens access to these resources.

You ask how this video will change anything for Ireland's rescue, and also highlight the fact that the natives are progressively building with anger.

That is the whole point. These sentiments (by sentiments I mean a sense of righteous indignation and not some form of race hatred) have been building for years. But yet people are constantly bombarded with propaganda that these feeling are not a sense of nationalism, they are in fact hatred of other races. For want of a better word, we are constantly reminded how racist we are. But we are not.
Our forefathers fought long and hard to protect our right to exist as an independent nation.
To exist as such is a blessing in itself.
Why would we forfeit it over a few harsh words thrown in our direction with regard to our hospitality?
These guys are on the right track. People are angry yes, but for good reason.
I reckon the reason for filming outside the mosque was, firstly they may have witnessed worshipper leaving it, secondly, there was a viral video about it already so it was a recognisable location. They were also talking about religious freedom.

If you're referring to people being inspired to cause damage or otherwise feeling encouraged to carry out hate crimes as a result, it didn't happen. There was no encouragement in the video with regard to this, in fact, it was the opposite, I'd say.
I totally agree with the sentient of your post. But the fact remains he intially contridacted himself, all religions ok and anti Islamic at the same time. Did read this tonight on their page on Facebook.
He's lying basically.

Remember you are viewing the video from your mindset. All other individual mindsets won't necessarily hold your intrepatation. Some have a very tribal and instinctual mindset that can be provoked easily to act.

He's not going to overtly say do this do that. He knows his target audience. And judging by his manner in other videos he's trying to stir the pot, of course under the guise of national interest. The mosque video reeks of seeking someone else to do the dirty work.

These type of videos are very different from the Barret public addresses. And videos like these and the big man talking ones to the cops are not going to change things anymore than the anti lockdown protests. The NP is never getting into mainstream politics, for the very fact of calling the existing government out as criminals alone.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
I totally agree with the sentient of your post. But the fact remains he intially contridacted himself, all religions ok and anti Islamic at the same time. Did read this tonight on their page on Facebook.
He's lying basically.

Remember you are viewing the video from your mindset. All other individual mindsets won't necessarily hold your intrepatation. Some have a very tribal and instinctual mindset that can be provoked easily to act.

He's not going to overtly say do this do that. He knows his target audience. And judging by his manner in other videos he's trying to stir the pot, of course under the guise of national interest. The mosque video reeks of seeking someone else to do the dirty work.

These type of videos are very different from the Barret public addresses.
And videos like these and the big man talking ones to the cops are not going to change things anymore than the anti lockdown protests. The NP is never getting into mainstream politics, for the very fact of calling the existing government out as criminals alone.
This is why I think Barret has used the NP as a vehicle for his agenda, without them even knowing.
Barret has not offered a real time practical working solution that can be implemented in the socio- political landscape.
Yet he hasn't given up yet. There must be a reason.
I'm not disputing what you're saying about what is on their Facebook page. I'm retarded when it comes to social media, so I don't even know what I should be looking for. So let's assume his lying, This is on Facebook, he hasn't retracted it and indicates an anti-Islamic sentiment.
The context matters though.
Is he disagreeing with their right to worship?
Is he disagreeing with their religious practice with regard to their treatment of other sexes, other sexual orientations etc?
Is he disagreeing with the method of halal slaughter of their meat?

You seem to be under the impression that his videos may encourage people to act inappropriately because of anger or some misappropriated tribal instinct. I don't think so.
Yes, we hear of these incidences around the world. They are cherry-picked and possibly contrived, a little like those public service broadcasts we used to be subjected to about the dangers of water or overhead powerlines. They're just a bit more sophisticated.
Honestly, his messages in his videos are very tempered.
I still don't know what to make of Barret.
They are very different in their approach.
Barret appeals not only to rural but the older generation, who grew up hearing this type of speech delivery. I wouldn't underestimate it's appeal
This Phil guy, I like him, he appeals to those that feel (and rightly so) disenfranchised by the current shower of tools in Leinster house.

Whether Barret would go his own way, hard to know.

But if all the like-minded opposers got their heads together and despite their minimal differences, formed one big dirty oppositional party we would get somewhere.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Mar 17, 2016
The idea is that Islam would wash away a secular republic. Thus, Islam is not assimilable into a secular republic and upon that view cannot be apart of that republic. I believe that is why Islam is put aside there. Religions that respect the Irish constitutional republic are permissible.

Feb 2, 2020
The idea is that Islam would wash away a secular republic. Thus, Islam is not assimilable into a secular republic and upon that view cannot be apart of that republic. I believe that is why Islam is put aside there. Religions that respect the Irish constitutional republic are permissible.
I don't think that is the case though. People are welcome to worship whatever religion they wish, but it should not encroach on the constitutional rights of any individual. For example, we do not operate under canon law in this country. We operate under constitutional law and no religious law supersedes this.

Bill The Boer

PI Member
Jul 30, 2018

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
D4 is of the belief that FF/FG/Labour etc can be reformed from within. I happen to take a different view namely that these parties cannot be reformed unless from without.
Parties like NP and IFP etc may be the catalyst for reform in those mainstream parties.

I don't have that view at all, I don't know why you keep traducing me.

Those Parties may be reformable ONLY IF THERE IS A SUCCESSFUL IRISH UKIP.

Sinn Fein changed their Immigration Policy briefly last year before rowing back on it, there was an outside chance for a brief period that the Matt Treacy, Gerry McGeough, Paddy Agnew, Andy Gladney & Paddy Holohan Nationalist Types may have been able to build upon that but Warfield, O'Brion & Kearney tightened their Grip & the Kinehan linked SF Party are now both more Globohomo & more vulnerable than ever.

I'm a technical type of character who wishes to utilise whoever may be available wherever to achieve a United Irish Ireland, that doesn't give those who don't keep up with my latest efforts the right to misrepresent me.

Electorally, the NP & IFP are dead Ducklings but can still be useful

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
We at least agree on the futility of supporting the dead ,but not buried political Parties of FF/FG/SF.
We now have to find a Political Party that can rebuild the Irish Republic, politically,economically and demographically

Now you're talking, now you're showing the smart side of ya- the side I like (y)

A clear statement that none of the Microcults will ever be the new Irish UKIP & that we need to find an Alternative.

As John McGuirk said before he destroyed Neale Richbrit "8 Normal TD's who rejected Mass Immigration were comfortably elected, the Microcults were destroyed".

Don't be too hard on these useful Microcults, they have good people involved in them & they do some good things.

Electorally though- it ain't ever happening.

Complaints re Migration should be sent to Verona Murphy TD, Michael Collins TD, Noel Grealish TD et al...

Top Bottom