• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Justin Barrett - National Party Easter Address 2021

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
I've only ever heard short clips of his before. He's a great orator and has a sense of humour as well.

He's a terrible orator. O He has many aspects of what makes for a strong orator but he fails in the end. Which is why I used the word terrible as opposed to not the best. The whole point of political oratory is to persuade people to your point of view.

He does try In fairness and he's certainly better than most but his thought process is gobbledy gook so it doesn't come out very well.

What a waste.

Feb 2, 2020
He's a terrible orator. O He has many aspects of what makes for a strong orator but he fails in the end. Which is why I used the word terrible as opposed to not the best. The whole point of political oratory is to persuade people to your point of view.

He does try In fairness and he's certainly better than most but his thought process is gobbledy gook so it doesn't come out very well.

What a waste.
I think it's the pitch of his voice that might through a lot of people. But the contents itself is good.

Top Bottom