Justin Barrett launches the Abortion Never campaign with a truly outstanding speech

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
It was a good day yesterday. Estimates go up to 100 to 120 thousand people. Everyone was enthusiastic. Only about 15 demented looking LGBTXZY protestors, much less than the contingent from last year with their anarcho-communist flags. Disappointingly low energy. Saw a few crusaders coming down Dominick Street before the Rally and then again later during the march! Very pleased with Abortion Never.

I wonder what will happen to the Rally for Life either way after this referendum. If we win I imagine most people will see no need for it, and if we lose I imagine it will decline from demoralisation.

I'm sure it will keep going, because the Abortionists will not take no for an answer - and they have the Régime and the media on their side. Besides which, the Pro Life Movement is about much more than saving the 8th. It's about building an Ireland fit for Irish children.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
It was a good day yesterday. Estimates go up to 100 to 120 thousand people. Everyone was enthusiastic. Only about 15 demented looking LGBTXZY protestors, much less than the contingent from last year with their anarcho-communist flags. Disappointingly low energy. Saw a few crusaders coming down Dominick Street before the Rally and then again later during the march! Very pleased with Abortion Never.

I wonder what will happen to the Rally for Life either way after this referendum. If we win I imagine most people will see no need for it, and if we lose I imagine it will decline from demoralisation.
wel said but disagree -we will win and it will be the greatest party in ireland for a long long time. never will there be a better cause for celebration.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Glad to see them out on the march and also Justin Barrett with his own family. It's a nice thing to see, it has a certain warmness to it.

Barrett's wife isn't half bad looking either! ;)
Olli,rip if he is deceased as some believe, used to think Barret was gay. I would be gay myself for a few weeks anyway, just to check it out like.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Olli,rip if he is deceased as some believe, used to think Barret was gay. I would be gay myself for a few weeks anyway, just to check it out like.
I hate to think that I flushed him out, but that might've been the case. He and I got into it hot and heavy (in German, no less), and that was the last I heard of him.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
I hate to think that I flushed him out, but that might've been the case. He and I got into it hot and heavy (in German, no less), and that was the last I heard of him.
No, he disappeared off the other site P.ie as well at the same time. You might have actually bored him to death.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
No, he disappeared off the other site P.ie as well at the same time. You might have actually bored him to death.
Say that to my face, you old fart. Just for that, I'm gonna park (what's left of) Myles' Jetta on your lawn after it arrives in port. I bookmarked our entire exchange for shits and giggles and that boy went on a tirade, I tells ya.

Top Bottom