Justin Barrett launches the Abortion Never campaign with a truly outstanding speech

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
That is a decent number, a few more doublings and they will be getting places.No early election and some economic hard times is what they need. A few more Lisdoonvarnas thrown in as well and happy days. They excell in image imo. Even Barrets twitter profile looks like Pearse.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I too am a member. I would like to know how many members there are. They should charge a token fee like 10 or 20 euro to be a member as well.
You might want to rethink that. It'd cost you twice that amount cos I'm a member too

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
You might want to rethink that. It'd cost you twice that amount cos I'm a member too
If you are but half the asset to The National Party as you are to this forum, then surely I would pay twice the cost. I hope Barret appreciates the caliber of patriots he is dealing with.

In more pressing matters, the kid want a corvette.

They should charge a token fee like 10 or 20 euro to be a member as well.
Perhaps if you wish to financially aid the party you should voluntarily donate. Either to the party of the campaign. I have given the Abortion Never campaign a donation earlier this month and shall hopefully repeat it soon.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Perhaps if you wish to financially aid the party you should voluntarily donate. Either to the party of the campaign. I have given the Abortion Never campaign a donation earlier this month and shall hopefully repeat it soon.
Yes of course. But a party member, who votes to formulate policy, should have to pay.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
If you are but half the asset to The National Party as you are to this forum, then surely I would pay twice the cost. I hope Barret appreciates the caliber of patriots he is dealing with. In more pressing matters, the kid want a corvette.
Thank you Sir.

Well you can hardly blame the boy. Vette's are chick magnets. Interior wise they're a bit shoddy though are they? I'm only going off Top Gear and Clarkson and Co are very biased against American cars.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Glad to see them out on the march and also Justin Barrett with his own family. It's a nice thing to see, it has a certain warmness to it.

Barrett's wife isn't half bad looking either! ;)

Yes, he did very well for himself. And she must be a fantastic woman to put up with all the sacrifices their family must have to make.

It was a good day yesterday. Estimates go up to 100 to 120 thousand people. Everyone was enthusiastic. Only about 15 demented looking LGBTXZY protestors, much less than the contingent from last year with their anarcho-communist flags. Disappointingly low energy. Saw a few crusaders coming down Dominick Street before the Rally and then again later during the march! Very pleased with Abortion Never.

I wonder what will happen to the Rally for Life either way after this referendum. If we win I imagine most people will see no need for it, and if we lose I imagine it will decline from demoralisation.

Top Bottom