Justin Barrett launches the Abortion Never campaign with a truly outstanding speech

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The National Party has set up a group called Abortion Never to fight the Holocaust of our Future Generations. This is a really first rate speech - I've never heard Barrett speak so well - this is a topic that is burned into his heart. The meeting was clearly well attended and enthusiastic and I believe that Barrett is completely correct in his analysis. If the Pro Life Campaign plays the game of RTÉ, the ISIS Times and the rest of the Régime - this fake respectability and polite detachment - then our chances of losing are very high. After all, if you let the enemy dictate the order of battle, how can you hope to win?

Which is not to say that the main stream Pro Life groups aren't doing a fantastic job - they are. Last weekend there were over 3,000 Pro Life activists out knocking on doors up and down the 26 counties and letting people know what is really being asked of them. But, I do believe something extra is needed to drive our victory home.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
Any idea how this party is doing? They certainly are saying the right things but are they gaining support?

Excellent speech as always by them, 10 minutes in a long way to go!

Any idea how this party is doing? They certainly are saying the right things but are they gaining support?

Excellent speech as always by them, 10 minutes in a long way to go!
The other thread itself is more focused on the party itself. The Abortion Never campaign is however evidently a new campaign, likely to be obviously made up mostly of National Party volunteers but not exclusively so.

Let's hope this campaign will gain support. Or rather, the pro life campaign in general. The Abortion Never campaign will be just an individual piece on the chess board. The greater game is what matters.

I'm very pleased with this. Barrett is right, no amount of appealing to upper middle class liberal Ireland is going to win a vote like this. I have total faith in this campaign but where I lack faith is in the Irish people. I wonder if they're so corrupted that this will go badly. Only time will tell.

Yeah, he gives good oratory. The point about the regime normalising this stuff by trying to pretend its a normal technocratic matter which is what they are trying to do with their call for "a civilised debate" is on point. If it's normalised as a normal duhbate as opposed to stating the harsh reality of it, the largesse of the regime media wins through. You gotta get to the heart of the matter that our young are not for culling and killing a baby (because that's what abortion is) is a reprehensible act.

The point about the regime normalising this stuff by trying to pretend its a normal technocratic matter which is what they are trying to do with their call for "a civilised debate" is on point.
The tactic of boiling a frog. People are conditioned to be calm about something if their peers are.

You gotta get to the heart of the matter that our young are not for culling and killing a baby (because that's what abortion is) is a reprehensible act.
I totally agree but what the pro life side does wrong on this is go down the route of plastering horrifying imagery of mutilated babies all over the place. The National Party have more sense than to do that.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The tactic of boiling a frog. People are conditioned to be calm about something if their peers are.

I totally agree but what the pro life side does wrong on this is go down the route of plastering horrifying imagery of mutilated babies all over the place. The National Party have more sense than to do that.

I think there is merit in letting people see what an abortion really looks like. It's not a nice clean medical treatment. By twelve weeks you're talking about a very bloody and nasty butchery.

As we've spoken about this discussion before, allowing abortion allows grey areas. Fellow millennials don't understand responsibility as the youth of older generations did, they don't view this as a traumatising procedure, they see it as a way to eliminate a problem, a way of ending an unwanted product of unvirtuous and may I even say un-Irish ways. They see it as liberation, as a young woman I see female liberation as keeping your modesty and integrity, sleeping around is just a cocktail for psychological issues, health issues, need I go on. I am a proud member of the National Party as they are the sole party that cares more about maintaining their values as opposed to selling out for higher possibility of winning votes. Every other party that was once originally nationalist and traditionalist has completely done a 180 to obtain votes. I respect a loser with true values as opposed to a winner who betrayed the original founders of their party.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
im not trying to be a dick, but here u go - very wrapped up in himself, loves the sound of his own voice, nobody is doing the campaign the way it shud be done (except him), very loud speaking voice, actually screaming at times. he also reckons one life is too many, but hes up for hanging. as for the 'Abortion Never' slogan, did ian paisley come up with that? personally, i think its the crappest slogan any pro life group cud hav come up with. this lad is VERY egotistical, and for once in his life, for the most important vote our generation will ever cast, he should be willing to be a bit more humble, rub shoulders with other pro life people, and stop comparing himself to michael collins. also, no-one ive met in pro life reckons we're gonna lose, are a bit worried yes, but not defeatist like he claims. he actually said he won two referendums, ud swear he won them on his own. getting fed up listening to him and im not even haf way through. there isnt unity on all pro life sides as he claims, but for this one they are being more united for fucking obvious reasons. just heard - "iam the only person in the world who won" - Jesus hes getting worse. as i said its all about him and his party. he does make points, he is right about euthanasia, fair play i give him that. the points hes making about debate are only valid if we lived in a country that didnt have a warped msm (there are none!) so we cant have things the way we want them on the telly. sorry, but there u go. i wish him luck though, and he gave a good ending, but hes too into promoting his party on this mega important vote. and im not one on trying to appeal to middle voters, ive a bit of fire in me, but this lad is too infernal.

im not trying to be a dick, but here u go - very wrapped up in himself, loves the sound of his own voice, nobody is doing the campaign the way it shud be done (except him), very loud speaking voice, actually screaming at times. he also reckons one life is too many, but hes up for hanging. as for the 'Abortion Never' slogan, did ian paisley come up with that? personally, i think its the crappest slogan any pro life group cud hav come up with. this lad is VERY egotistical, and for once in his life, for the most important vote our generation will ever cast, he should be willing to be a bit more humble, rub shoulders with other pro life people, and stop comparing himself to michael collins. also, no-one ive met in pro life reckons we're gonna lose, are a bit worried yes, but not defeatist like he claims. he actually said he won two referendums, ud swear he won them on his own. getting fed up listening to him and im not even haf way through. there isnt unity on all pro life sides as he claims, but for this one they are being more united for fucking obvious reasons. just heard - "iam the only person in the world who won" - Jesus hes getting worse. as i said its all about him and his party. he does make points, he is right about euthanasia, fair play i give him that. the points hes making about debate are only valid if we lived in a country that didnt have a warped msm (there are none!) so we cant have things the way we want them on the telly. sorry, but there u go. i wish him luck though, and he gave a good ending, but hes too into promoting his party on this mega important vote. and im not one on trying to appeal to middle voters, ive a bit of fire in me, but this lad is too infernal.
He's a passionate man, with how morals have gone down the drain so swiftly within the past 20 years in Ireland, combined with mass immigration we are a doomed culture. As in reply to your other points, no one wants to support an obvious loser, he's attempting to give off a sense of past victories to gain trust and steam. He's promoting his party as it's the only party to not slut itself to the pro-choice campaign in order to gain votes. Any other party that was once Nationalist and Traditionalist is now a slave for votes, he and his party are loyal to the beliefs upon which it was founded upon.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

I have to agree with AnBeanGaelige, there are times for modesty and gentle words - but this is not one of them. We are staring right in the face of a Holocaust that will be more profound than the Holocaust of the 1840s. We are living under a Régime that is far more genocidal and bitterly anti-Irish than the British Empire ever was. Already, the Plantation that has been carried out over the last 15 years is more profound that any previous Plantation - including the Plantation of Ulster. The replacement population of cheap migrant labour is already in place. The final act in this drama is the extermination of the uppedy Natives by preventing births (though making it impossible for the Native Irish youth to buy homes and marry), and then catching any babies that do manage to be conceived through abortion. We must make it clear to the Irish people that they are being given baubles and coloured beads in return for our collusion in our own extermination.

Top Bottom