• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish Justin Barrett - "Just when you think things couldn't get any worse..."

gerhard dengler

Valamhic, this is your final warning.
Cease trolling, cease name checking.
This goes for mowl too.

I've deleted posts from both of you throughout this thread.

Mccarthy

Deported
PI Member
I spoke with Serina directly yesterday; I asked her where she stood on the hanging issue and she was stubbornly sticking to her views that yes, hanging pedophiles is the correct way forward. I asked her some time back in an online one-to-one interview where she stood on the National Party finding common ground with Sinn Fein. She laughed at the idea, and this was AFTER the last general elections. I was pushing her to look at the possibilities of a party merge on certain ideological grounds but she insisted there is none.

Big mistake, from my point of view: Sinn Fein did well, but could have done much better were it not for the lack of numbers.

That said - I can see her point of view now - there isn't any common ideological ground if one party is trying to lose the stigmata of so many knee-cappings and bodies in the ground, and the National Party are gearing up for more of the same IF they get their way.

Which they won't: only cranks and freaks are going to vote to bring the gibbet back.

In that light - the NP aren't going anywhere but down in most people's estimation - Ireland does NOT want to be dragged back to the middle ages.

Can anybody in the house: ie @Tadhg Gaelach or @Superhans PLEASE boot this complete moron off the thread?

Sinn Féin is an explicitly anti racist party committed to mass immigration, you might as well try a merger with the Workers Party.

GodsDog

PI Member
Justin was right. Stagg was tolerated in the Dail for years after the Phoenix Park incident ( which was 1991/1992 I think ). The political and media establishment kept schtum about the whole thing.

Mind you, the voters in Kildare kept putting him back in, despite this sick incident.

A UK MP would have had to resign. Not in Ireland. No accountaility.

Gogarty sorted him out! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom