Political Irish Justin Barrett - "Just when you think things couldn't get any worse..."

Willow

PI Member
Justin Barrett is an Anglo-Norman as Leprechaunish in his manners as Michael D. Higgins, and hence a vindication that the Gall have become as the Gael. What does that matter, that he is 'Leprechaunish'? Nothing at all. Justin Barrett (or Michael D. Higgins) if you are reading this, by the canon of the spirit it means nothing at all, and I would have you know that. Barrett is the only politician in Ireland who acknowledges the sinfulness of man, and it is man who constitutes the entirety of the electorate, and to speak truth to man is to speak truth to power, given that it is man who makes up the entirety of the electorate. For that Barrett would have my respect alone, even if we disagrred on all other matters, but I agree with him on many of those too. That Barrett lacks charisma is a disadvantage to us, not a failure of his (charisma is a charism freely given) and I will not rebuke him for it.
Well I thought he was impressive in his speech outside the Dail. Wasnt there but saw it on Bres - Breas the Beautiful channel.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

valamhic

PI Member
Ireland always wants to push above its weight in the feather lofting competition. If we take the EU (as opposed to the Euro), the grounding documents
promised a set of rights. The EU cherry picked those rights. It selected the ones it wants and rejected the ones it doesn't want. A very good example
of this is wind energy as a whole. it requires an SEA under Article 3(2) of the SEA Directive and the Aarhus convention. It refuses to do this/

Such an assessment would have identified the risk of land sides and peat slides from mountain tops and bird kills etc in addition to the economic
projections and contribution to saving CO2 (which is zero). It was not done.

Then there is a peat /mud/land slide and 50,000 trout killed. The EU investigates and this farmer explains what happened.

The point being the EU is not democratic and that means we are slaves.

valamhic

PI Member
Well I thought he was impressive in his speech outside the Dail. Wasnt there but saw it on Bres - Breas the Beautiful channel.
He might not be perfect, but if the NP were in government instead of the green, would things be better. I think they would

valamhic

PI Member
On the Euro. I studied it for years and it should been gone long ago. It is not gone. I have identified a weird phenomenon about world economics. The theory is not
working in practice. 2 + 2 = 7. Covid = 19 should have collapsed the whole ;lot by now but its still there. Go 10 minutes into this video to save time

Last edited:

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
On the Euro. I studied it for years and it should been gone long ago. It is not gone. I have identified a weird phenomenon about world economics. The theory is not
working in practice. 2 + 2 = 7. Covid = 19 should have collapsed the whole ;lot by now but its still there.
This deserves a thread all on its Own. World economics seems to be based on borrow, borrow borrow but when does all this borrowing get paid back? Ireland is a case in point. We continue to take in billions in debt every year and barely pay the interest. It’s a Ponsie scheme. If this was a family, we would be In debtors prison long before now.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
working in practice. 2 + 2 = 7. Covid = 19 should have collapsed the whole ;lot by now but its still there.
Stop slobbering off Topic about Wind Farms & the Euro.

Mowl

PI Member
Who's Serina Vickers?
Irvine - I meant Irvine - my bad.

Did she do a name change?
I wouldn't have picked Vickers as a name.
Neither did she.

Her name is Serina Irvine. Just some gobshite on here is calling her "Sernia Vickers". Maybe taking a leaf out of D4's book of calling people the wrong name for no reason.
Anonymous gobshite using fake name calls anonymous poster a gobshite for not getting a gobshite's name right.

Yes, Serina is the best of them, I agree.
Indeed, Ms Serina Ní HEireamhóin's name is causing much confusion for gobshite @Macushla.

That was Mowl.
His excuse for his mistake is that he is posting from an igloo somewhere in the Frozen North.
It's summertime in the Nordic region, idiot.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Give the ;left enough room and they will hang themselves. About 2 years into the next recession and voters will turn to Justin and those like him

Just look at America, Trump will be too far left for voters soon.
People turn to Barrett, the Wicked Dwarf, Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw ......

Top Bottom