Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Justin Barrett interview with Dave Cullen (Computing Forever)

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
You can venture an unstable psycho as a character witness if you want, lol, that means nothing to me. It's just funny. I'm not claiming they are awash with members anyway.

It's a debating forum. I discuss the various political parties that can act as disruptors including yours and the NP. This is not astonishing behaviour on a debating forum.

You're a party hatchetman. Obsessing with the NP is a sign that you are obviously frightened of them. It's the only real explanation for your aspie arm flapping on the matter.
They told it from the inside & former NP Member Paul Clarke now supports Irexit...

Identity Ireland are a Registered Political Party, Irexit Freedom to Prosper will be soon + Irexit have great profile.

Them's the facts Dude, if you want to misrepresent me then I will respond but honestly I don't see why you are so pent up about an Unregistered Political Vehicle...

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
People dislike the EU but are dependent on it. Just like in France. You should really be able to pick this up.

You are more into imagining your party is vote-ready than actually taking a nuts n' bolts interest on whether they are actually vote ready. I just hope a performing clown like you is not representative of party brass - otherwise this party has got big problems. That means Ireland has big problems too unfortunately.
The Polls were very clear majorities to Leave the EU, you want to spin that for the EU out of your spite towards me then go ahead...

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The Polls were very clear majorities to Leave the EU, you want to spin that for the EU out of your spite towards me then go ahead...
Ranting about the EU online and making a grave decision in the ballot box after a hurricane of hysteria are a different universe. A different universe.

I presume you turned on the computer to post here. That's the only intelligence you need to grasp what I'm saying.

Polls, my eye.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
You sound like Neale Richmond...
I don't do pom-pom cheerleading.

We improve by giving ourselves the drill sergeant treatment. So we can be better than just living on a dream and clinging onto poll fragments and the like.

Irexit is gonna happen, it's gonna be thrust upon us from without, upon an unwilling public still coked up on EU dependency. Richmond isn't going to be telling you that.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
"Coked up" - with Brexit & major shit hitting the Eurozone Fan, remember Nice 1 & Lisbon 1 were before all those problems emerged...

Top Bottom