Jordan Peterson pulled up on Solzhenitsyn's views on the Jewish Question.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
He chickened out there IMO.

Yes, one can say that a collective higher IQ is a factor in terms of the relative success of world Jewry. A strong belief in a good education is also obviously a factor, but so too is the historical manipulation and bribery of governments by powerful Jews and in recent times Israel's various lobbies and lackeys, and the fact that there exists organisations dedicated to sniffing out all and any opposition to the plans and goals of Israel and political Zionism and crippling said opponents political careers by way of smearing with the anti-Semite slur.

I would have liked to see Peterson mention this too.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I don't believe in "Elders of the Protocols of Zion" type Jewish conspiracies. I'm probably outside of Dan the only person on this forum who has actually got to know Jews on a real life basis, in general I like them, however for good or for bad they are incredibly tribal and more so than Ulster Scots who are the most tribal indigenous group on these Isles outside of Travellers. Plus in terms of Jewish Liberalism there is often an incredible lack of consistency on this issue- roc_ is a prime example of this. Jews who are genuinely "Liberal" incline towards lula stuff such as Trotskyism or Anarchism. One thing I will say is that all the anti-Semites I have known tended to have either strong typically Jewish vices or virtues or a combination of both. Farrakhan is a prime example of this- and I actually find him over all an impressive figure.

He chickened out there IMO.

Yes, one can say that a collective higher IQ is a factor in terms of the relative success of world Jewry. A strong belief in a good education is also obviously a factor, but so too is the historical manipulation and bribery of governments by powerful Jews and in recent times Israel's various lobbies and lackeys, and the fact that there exists organisations dedicated to sniffing out all and any opposition to the plans and goals of Israel and political Zionism and crippling said opponents political careers by way of smearing with the anti-Semite slur.

I would have liked to see Peterson mention this too.
Ingroup preference also plays a role.
I think mentioning this would've completed his answer.

But ingroup preference is of little use if you lack the raw material of intelligence.
If you want to give your co-ethnics a leg up, you need to be in a position to do so in the first place.

Or to put it another way, homeless drug addicts can scratch each other's backs till the cows come home.
But they're unlikely to rise to the Board room or Parliament building any time soon.

I expected that reaction in the same way that I expect water to be wet when it falls from the sky. If Peterson had some sort of trangessive response over the ultimate taboo his career would've been stone dead in Canada with only scraps to be had in the states.

But aside from that Peterson is very wishy-washy. He sets up a free speech conference but then disinvites one of the panel because she had a chat some alt-righters. That's just nonsense.

I don't believe in "Elders of the Protocols of Zion" type Jewish conspiracies. I'm probably outside of Dan the only person on this forum who has actually got to know Jews on a real life basis, in general I like them, however for good or for bad they are incredibly tribal and more so than Ulster Scots who are the most tribal indigenous group on these Isles outside of Travellers. Plus in terms of Jewish Liberalism there is often an incredible lack of consistency on this issue- roc_ is a prime example of this. Jews who are genuinely "Liberal" incline towards lula stuff such as Trotskyism or Anarchism. One thing I will say is that all the anti-Semites I have known tended to have either strong typically Jewish vices or virtues or a combination of both. Farrakhan is a prime example of this- and I actually find him over all an impressive figure.
They certainly are tribal.
This can become a problem when Jewish group interest conflicts with that of the host population.
The Middle East policy of the United States is a good example of this.

But overall, Individuals of Jewish extraction have been an asset to the West.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Or to put it another way, homeless drug addicts can scratch each other's backs till the cows come home.
But they're unlikely to rise to the Board room or Parliament building any time soon.
They don't though- lumpens back stab and inform on each almost as a hobby. I grew up on estate which had a fair share of lumpens and so I understand their mentality.

:smash2::squezer:

His reaction was pathetic, I knew it was going to happen. My better half is always accusing me of over estimating people's intelligence but Jordan Peterson made the mistake are really under estimating it.

Anyone watch Jordan Petersons interview on Channel 4,absolutely riveting,its on YouTube,and highly recommended,Prof.Peterson is razor sharp,and more charismatic than most movie stars,by the end of the interview Cathy Newman is like a deer caught in the headlights of a car,her whiney feminist cliches totally vaporized!

They don't though- lumpens back stab and inform on each almost as a hobby. I grew up on estate which had a fair share of lumpens and so I understand their mentality.
I was using that as an example to demonstrate the limits of in group preference.

My point is that ethnocentrism alone isn't sufficient.