joke thread

page61

PI Member
You are in denial. What I am really talking about is not Irish people; it is only their dormant states; I love the Irish, but I can never tolerate the mediocrity of their current Hephnasille. But I will save you all. Give me a decade. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Maybe Twenty. Give me time, and I will save you all.
go fuck yourself x2

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
You are in denial. What I am really talking about is not Irish people; it is only their dormant states; I love the Irish, but I can never tolerate the mediocrity of their current Hephnasille. But I will save you all. Give me a decade. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Maybe Twenty. Give me time, and I will save you all.
Kanevic, Ireland may not be protecting her legacy of being the land of saints of scholars, but neither is Germany protecting her legacy as the land of poets and thinkers. Don't goad and rile up the natives here just because you're bored. Hook up with the NP or other patriot group and ask what you can do to help. Or join the AfD and become active there. Or both.

Top Bottom