joke thread

The thing about the Irish is that they can never just be mediocre; they have to share their mediocrity with you; break you, until you become a mediocrity yourself.

darkhorse3

PI Member
The thing about the Irish is that they can never just be mediocre; they have to share their mediocrity with you; break you, until you become a mediocrity yourself.
Have you only just opened your Christmas crackers?

page61

PI Member
Great..another one who thinks its funny to insult the natives

Of course you are , Usually people who put down an entire group are arseholes .. but that's much too polite a word for your kind
The Irish need to be whipped in to shape; I can't do that on my own; it has to be done by some greater realisation of power; to beat around the bush about the topic is ridiculous; can you really say that the Irish are a noble race, as they currently are? I know the Irish people; I have observed them; I understand the Irish spirit; it is dormant, and something must return it to its old state; the state of L U G H.

page61

PI Member
The Irish need to be whipped in to shape; I can't do that on my own; it has to be done by some greater realisation of power; to beat around the bush about the topic is ridiculous; can you really say that the Irish are a noble race, as they currently are? I know the Irish people; I have observed them; I understand the Irish spirit; it is dormant, and something must return it to its old state; the state of L U G H.
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
You are in denial. What I am really talking about is not Irish people; it is only their dormant states; I love the Irish, but I can never tolerate the mediocrity of their current Hephnasille. But I will save you all. Give me a decade. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Maybe Twenty. Give me time, and I will save you all.

Top Bottom