Video Johnny Smugface

Bustedshaun

PI Member

But of course they really do walk amongst us

whyfillaw

PI Member
Is this dimwit trying to be a comic by any chance?.I had to stop it within 10 secs , too annoying and with the vulgarity and limited vocabulary it knows.Not funny , should try another career because he will not get many paying customers.Vulgar halfwit!.

OP
Bustedshaun

Bustedshaun

PI Member
How can you criticise a parody for having a limited vocabulary? Isn't that missing the point somewhat? I suppose the portrayal can annoy you for some reason.

Eriugena

PI Member
Great, a new YT channel to subscribe to, I've been a bit thin on satirical content.

Eriugena

PI Member
He's good. I didn't hear anything vulgar in that clip. There is in this one, though. Parental guidance required. :rolleyes:

One of the many great things about the internet is the enormous well of talent out there which now has a platform to share it with the world.

whyfillaw

PI Member
How can you criticise a parody for having a limited vocabulary? Isn't that missing the point somewhat? I suppose the portrayal can annoy you for some reason.
A Comic,comedian , a legend in his own mind.People under 20 might get its spiel , but no thanks ,I'd rather watch paint dry or listen to Franz Krommer music.

Top Bottom