John Lindh, ex-Taliban jihadist released from Terre Haute federal penitentiary wants to claim asylum in Ireland

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
The word is out for these savages and their converts, Ireland is the place to do all their dirty work in peace and quiet, and with financial support from the dopey pixie head paddies.

Btw, I never heard that he'd been given citizenship, that really is unbelievable.

BSA

PI Member
Putting on my Uri Geller brand.................... Futurespex ™ - see tomorrow TODAY !

I see......Flowers on the Dublin Airport runway from Lynn Boylan ... It's good to be home in Oirland ?...Eire ? eh? ... this place. Thanks for the passport Lynn, Oooh you put it a box of Roses, sweeet.

Then over to Regime Six One news....' Great news - today a proud Irishman man who suffered Islamophobia is finally free - and best of all he wants to live at home - here - where he belongs - among his people... well...among people anyway. He's an inspiration to us all - Our video shows Leo Varadkar giving him a signed Kylie Minogue CD in commemoration - in his speech he compared him to Padraig Pearse,

Then it's over to the Late Late Show to discuss his book deal, his upcoming CD, fitness video....

Was a Regime ever more out of touch ?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
After being detained, Lindh first said that he was Irish. While being interviewed by the CIA, he did not reveal that he was American.[10][18][22] Spann asked Lindh, "Are you a member of the IRA?" He was asked this question because, when questioned by Spann, an Iraqi in the group identified Lindh as an English speaker. Lindh had been told to say he was "Irish" to avoid problems. although he accepted several probation requirements due to his continued support of radical Islamic ideas. John Walker Lindh - Wikipedia

BSA

PI Member
Regime news at six today..right on time

Pretty detailed report on John Walker...The story all Ireland has been waiting for.. What about John Walker everyone is saying.... Most people in Ireland think he's a bottle of shite whisky you regift to people who you can't stand.

I'm thinking... the regime giving its prostitute media a shove to get the bleeding heart machine up and running... Followed by a report on a 'fantastic diversity festival'...

Utter progressive dreck, as always from Regime Televiz Eiring.. Crude as a dog's arse propaganda masquerading as 'today's news'.. Imagine, to quote John Lennon... No internet.. That's all you'd have to go on...

Joe McKelvey

PI Member
Johnnie Walker Blues...

Can't say the boy was a coward. Nor were any in Qala-i-Jangi. CIA got nutted in the nick too when they flooded the prison to try and drown the Afghani patriots.

Top Bottom