John Delaney gave his employer a loan of 100,000 euros .

cranberry1

PI Member
Amazing , just typical of the elitist mentality of our current times , discuss .

Edited by SH

Hi Cranberry,

There is very little content to this post, in future we ask that you add some link as a minimum to what you are posting.

In this case, I will add one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

George Dillon

PI Member
That's almost what the club that wins the League of Ireland after a gruelling six or seven months gets.

cranberry1

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me thinks Delaney will still be pulling the strings after him stepping down as CEO what a low life piece of garbage
the FAI are in far worse shape than when I was a young lad and that says a lot I'm in my fifty's .

Finances of the FAI are opaque and byzantine.

By design, I would wager.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Him loaning cash to the organisation that pays his wages is the maddest one I'd heard in a long time.

He must have some amount of dirt on people to have gotten away with his racket for as long as he has, and now they can't even fire him.

Florence

PI Member
On the Marion Finucane Show today it was revealed that the FAI paid 36k pa towards his rent! You would think that someone on 360k pa + package could afford to buy a house. I wonder if Delaney paid the BIK on the rent? He is some sort of accountant and surely would know about the tax implications of having your rent paid by your employer.

Last edited:
The _SR, and all of his sock accounts on PIE, always tried to defend FAI and Delaney.

It was pointed out repeatedly to SR and the sock accounts, that the FAI was and stll remains totally and utterly corrupt.

Top Bottom