• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared John Connors on Roderic O'Gorman and Peter Tatchell — "This should be political scandal of the year"

Dublin 4

Donator
64k views at the time of this post. Saw his follower count too, massive. Seems like a popular guy. I can see why. He's salt of the earth and articulate
There's also the possibility that John looked at every Drunken Slobber, Shitbucket, Misfit, Chancer, Religious Nut & Conspiratard lining up on the Patriot Side & pulled back for the Moment, he may still attend the Protest.

Every Urchin & Shitbag will be at that Protest but good people will be there too.

There's been a Weird Political Dynamic in Ireland Post Brexit & Trump.

Interesting Times n' all that...

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
The Great John Connors? The lad's a fucking moron.

Remember him calling the Irish bigots for not embracing Islam? Or saying the Africans looting Lidl in the snow were great altogether?

Zosimus

PI Member
'Remember him calling the Irish bigots for not embracing Islam? Or saying the Africans looting Lidl in the snow were great altogether?'

This reads like the title of an avant-garde collection of poems from the fifties. O brave new world!

Karloff

PI Member
The fact that two gays in a row were made minister for children is a bit unusual alright.

We nearly made a guy with Thatchell's views President of this country.

But i do think there are far more important issues.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
The first Item on Roderick O’Gorman's Agenda was Surgery on Childrens Genitals ! !

Some Priority for a Childrens Minister ! !

Conall Gulban

PI Member
The fact that two gays in a row were made minister for children is a bit unusual alright.

We nearly made a guy with Thatchell's views President of this country.

But i do think there are far more important issues.
The new Sex Education proposals are the real issue here.

Top Bottom