• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Joe Biden v Donald Trump, POTUS election 2020...which ould fella wins?

Catalpa

PI Member

@graceland.com

PI Member
Folks with a little time to spare and an interest in US politics might appreciate this video about the Bidens' corrupt links with China.
Ignore the first three minutes or so, it kicks off about 3.15.
Pour yourself a shot of bourbon if you are lucky enough to have same in the house (But not Jim Beam).
Suspicious, tho not conclusive, I would think.

Maybe it’s sleepy joe that should have wrote
The Art of the Deal instead of the Donald
or maybe he should write his own one
the art of the steal

Karloff

PI Member
My heart hopes Trump wins, my head Biden. My imagination hopes a parallel universe forcefully intersects with ours and both candidates are replaced.

If i were a US white i would be afraid to vote for Biden. I fear what President Harris will do when he has to step down due to inability to speak to a microphone or maybe try and bite a reporter.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The institutions run the elections and the institutions are militantly hostile. The Deep State can't abide him. I think that's the most serious factor against Trump. The pandemic is a volatile variable.

Americans, more than almost anywhere,
hate their businesses closing, hate being locked up at home. But if you are panicked by the pandemic as many cities are, Trump, is not really who you want out there. That said, most of he Democratic governors are a hopeless car crash and Biden is of that cloth. Europeans don't see these governor types but Americans do. So Trump has a far better chance than Europeans think. If enough Americans experienced Trump's 'economic miracle' precovid, he'll get in. If they didn't or they cast it as 'old news', Trump will probably lose.

Volatire

PI Member
My heart hopes Trump wins, my head Biden. My imagination hopes a parallel universe forcefully intersects with ours and both candidates are replaced.

If i were a US white i would be afraid to vote for Biden. I fear what President Harris will do when he has to step down due to inability to speak to a microphone or maybe try and bite a reporter.
They say that, in six months time, if Biden wins he will be found dead in Mexico with an ice-pick in his head.

Cause of death coronavirus.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The institutions run the elections and the institutions are militantly hostile. The Deep State can't abide him. I think that's the most serious factor against Trump. The pandemic is a volatile variable.

Americans, more than almost anywhere,
hate their businesses closing, hate being locked up at home. But if you are panicked by the pandemic as many cities are, Trump, is not really who you want out there. That said, most of he Democratic governors are a hopeless car crash and Biden is of that cloth. Europeans don't see these governor types but Americans do. So Trump has a far better chance than Europeans think. If enough Americans experienced Trump's 'economic miracle' precovid, he'll get in. If they didn't or they cast it as 'old news', Trump will probably lose.
Most of the Democrat areas are Car Wreck Shambles. The American People see this with their own eyes.

The Democrats will be a Car Wreck Shambles for America and if the Americans are daft enough to Elect the Democrats then they deserve the Car Wreck Shambles the Democrats will Deliver.

Top Bottom