• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Joe Biden v Donald Trump, POTUS election 2020...which ould fella wins?

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Obama must have been aware of all this shit. It would explain his reluctance to endorse Biden until there was nobody left to endorse.
Looks like the Democrats brought some Chicago Mafia Behaviour to the White House during the Obama Years, ably assisted by the Clinton and Biden Crime Families !

jpc

PI Member
Not a good sign if he's campaigning at this stage in Georgia.
That state should be in the Definitely Trump column.
Clinton assumed she had state's in the bag.
Didn't work out for her!

El Chaval.

PI Member
Looks like the Democrats brought some Chicago Mafia Behaviour to the White House during the Obama Years, ably assisted by the Clinton and Biden Crime Families !
These scumbag Democrats leeched money off Ukraine, Haiti, Iraq, China, and Russia.
Basically where all the poor people live.

TW Tone

PI Member
Folks with a little time to spare and an interest in US politics might appreciate this video about the Bidens' corrupt links with China.
Ignore the first three minutes or so, it kicks off about 3.15.
Pour yourself a shot of bourbon if you are lucky enough to have same in the house (But not Jim Beam).
Suspicious, tho not conclusive, I would think.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
That may be the problem. He loves campaign events with people who are already going to vote for him.
They suit his conceit. But what about the undecided?
All he does is rally in swing States. Dunno what he's doing in Georgia. I guess he's visited Florida, Michigan etc so often over the past few weeks they just decided to do one there.

Catalpa

PI Member
All he does is rally in swing States. Dunno what he's doing in Georgia. I guess he's visited Florida, Michigan etc so often over the past few weeks they just decided to do one there.
The undecided are a tiny group at this stage

- this is about motivating your base to get out and VOTE!

I don't think poor ol Joe could be described as a 'Mr Motivator' though....:sleep3:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Top Bottom