• Tuesday, 3 November United States Presidential election, 2020

Joe Biden called out as a warmonger that butchered brown people

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
The problem is that she didn't actually bow to the DNC. There was no pressure on her, because the DNC didn't value her endorsement.
It was a mistake on her part. What was her rush?
Don't know but, pure speculation here, there was talk about Trump giving her an appointment if he won a 2nd term before she dropped out - Veterans Affairs or something. Maybe she simply wanted to kill that kind of talk before it tarnished her with her home base in Hawaii

I would say she is currently banking on Biden/Harris losing so her stock will rise within the party itself. Otherwise she is out of the picture for president for up to another three election cycles

GodsDog

PI Member
So have you read anything about her plans?
I don't know what she intends to do now.
I'd say she's regrouping and recharging after a nasty campaign against her.

Frankly she could be forgiven for saying "fuck it" to an apathetic american public for their lack of support
for a decent principled and genuine intelligent female antiwar candidate.

she's still tweeting like a future candidate building her grassroots base

GodsDog

PI Member
Here's proof the c*nt Biden is up to his hole meddling in Ukraine.
Here he gets porky Poroshenko to force out a prosecutor in return for a loan of 1 billion dollars.

He's a dirty crook just like his son Hunter Biden who made out like a bandit on gas deals there.

Thousands died because of the engineered coup/colour revolution in Ukraine.
The Bidens have blood on their hands.

Karloff

PI Member
Ordering the murder of a country's top general sure sounds like aggression to me.
Trump is currently stealing Syria's oil and boasting about it.

He is relatively peaceful for a US President but like Johnson has no regard for norms of international law at the outset.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Trump is currently stealing Syria's oil and boasting about it.

He is relatively peaceful for a US President but like Johnson has no regard for norms of international law at the outset.
Why would anyone Respect the Laws of the Globalists ? ? ?

Karloff

PI Member
Why would anyone Respect the Laws of the Globalists ? ? ?
Our whole security is only guaranteed by int law. In Ireland we don't value our military, we pay them nothing - we let the UK warplanes into our skies.

You could say we are uniquely dependent on int law.

I do admit that huge powers sometimes ignore them in some circumstances (Iraq was criminal for example, Libya technically legal but morally abysmal).

The_Chauvinist

PI Member

Most of the anti war types have been very quiet about Biden's past.
Reminds me on the careerist mastercard marxist narcissist Jacinda Ardern lamenting the Muslims killed in New Zealand... even though she was on Team Blair in the UK, which attacked brown school children with nuclear waste bombs, giving their mothers and siblings cancer.

mikeo

PI Member
The Democrats have still not got over Losing in 2016. So they have Decided that they will Never Lose Another Election = = Totalitarian Democrats willing to use Antifa / BLM Terrorist this time to try to steal the Election. If the Democrats win the Presidency this time ~ ~ This may well be the Last election in America. The Democrats are Like the Re-Mainers in Britain = = Democracy is only Useful if it Gets Their Correct Result = = These People are Not Democrats ( the Democracy versions ). They Would Abolish Democracy in a Heart Beat if it does not Guarantee then their Correct Result.

Some People thought that Interacting with China would Draw China to Democracy ~ ~ ~ It Did Not Occur to them that Many of the Politicians and the Elites would Really Like what they Saw from China = = Permanent Position for the Politicians and the Elites.

Many of the Politicians and Elites have been Drawn to the Chinese System of Permanet Elites and Permanet Politicians with Positions handed on from within the Select Groups. 😲 😲
D'NESH Dsousa made a great point about what's happened to Chinese communism in an interview with Candice Owen's. Trying to get right link.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Here he gets porky Poroshenko to force out a prosecutor in return for a loan of 1 billion dollars.

He's a dirty crook just like his son Hunter Biden who made out like a bandit on gas deals there.

It's not hyperbole to say Biden is probably the most corrupt politician in the U.S, bar the Clintons.
I hope Trump pulls out some hard evidence during the live debates and nails him.
I've a feeling he's keeping the juicy stuff for the end.

mikeo

PI Member

Never knew too much about him..never thought much about him....now I can't stand the sight of him 🙄
Kamala made a freudian slip yesterday in a speech to Mexican Americans....
"....In a HARRIS administration...."...😂

Top Bottom