Jim Dowson's 'Síol na hÉireann' scheme exposed by The Burkean

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
I've never seen such sheep in my life anytime you read the comments in his videos. After just having some foreign fascist or the BNP old guard on through his link up with The Alliance for Peace and Freedom (APF) you'll see all the comments saying nonsense like "amazing guest, make sure he's brought on again." These people are window licking spacers. You do realise normal people are horrified by such guests? I 10000000% guarantee they'd say the exact same if David Duke was on. Tbh normal Irish people see the BNP on the same level as him anyway.
Irish normies think Michael D's poetry, Hozier and priests singing Leonard Cohen is the height of culture though.

Jedward are now Irish liberal icons for supporting BLM and supposedly owning Ian Brown of the Stone Roses over compulsory covid vaccinations, and JK Rowling over transgenderism.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Irish normies priests think Michael D's poetry, Hozier and priests singing Leonard Cohen is the height of culture though.

Jedward are now Irish liberal icons for supporting BLM and supposedly owning Ian Brown of the Stone Roses over compulsory covid vaccinations, and JK Rowling over transgenderism.
In reality world we need on the fence working class republicans to break through and turn the tide. Despite what the 5G/chemtrail spastics think that will never ever happen with Jim Dowson’s hand up his puppet. Tbh the cult members that think otherwise are utterly useless anyway. They treat Irish Nationalism as a YouTube soap opera. I’ve got news for you. Nobody gives a fuck about a YouTube channel, similar to this website. Look at the the shinners YouTube channel. It barely has any views, cause politics shock horror is not a click bait YouTube channel. The mental case sheep that follow dowson are nothing but armchair warriors. How many of them do you think will try and go door to door and sell dowson’s party in republican Donegal strongholds? That’s right, bugger all. They’re all larpers treating Ireland’s demise as a soap opera.

TW Tone

PI Member
In reality world we need on the fence working class republicans to break through and turn the tide. Despite what the 5G/chemtrail spastics think that will never ever happen with Jim Dowson’s hand up his puppet. Tbh the cult members that think otherwise are utterly useless anyway. They treat Irish Nationalism as a YouTube soap opera. I’ve got news for you. Nobody gives a fuck about a YouTube channel, similar to this website. Look at the the shinners YouTube channel. It barely has any views, cause politics shock horror is not a click bait YouTube channel. The mental case sheep that follow dowson are nothing but armchair warriors. How many of them do you think will try and go door to door and sell dowson’s party in republican Donegal strongholds? That’s right, bugger all. They’re all larpers treating Ireland’s demise as a soap opera.
I am far from being an apologist for Niall. But what you said is unfair. Niall has confronted Sinn Fein in Donegal and indeed outside Pearse Doherty's constituency office. He also did a good job at the Ploughing Championship last year.
Fair is Fair.

Eriugena

PI Member
I am far from being an apologist for Niall. But what you said is unfair. Niall has confronted Sinn Fein in Donegal and indeed outside Pearse Doherty's constituency office. He also did a good job at the Ploughing Championship last year.
Fair is Fair.
His performance at the ploughing championships was awesome.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I've never seen anyone give a speech to the camera instead of those in attendance. It looks well though. The old dears in America must be emptying their wallets into paypal. In fairness he knows his target audience.

charlie D

PI Member
I've never seen anyone give a speech to the camera instead of those in attendance. It looks well though. The old dears in America must be emptying their wallets into paypal. In fairness he knows his target audience.
I kind of agree . I saw him at the rally and it seemed a bit artificial , he was posing in different positions to get the best shots for the camera

also , got his latest newspaper , He says he doesn't believe in free speech (unless it appears the speech in question supports his own ideas and opinions) , he said on a previous occasion in a video he made during the farmer protest that ... "I dont believe in Democracy" ... given that democracy is the thing the men and women died for in 1916 , he has lost credibility in my eyes .

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Fair is Fair.
Exactly those were great. Especially the ploughing championship. He hadn’t sold out to Dowson at that stage. Then he needlessly flushed it all down the toilet in order to make money with a notorious toxic scam artist. The reality is due to his retarded actions he, nor ACI, NP or Irexit will ever do anything now. The enemy don’t just judge him on his fuck ups. They’ll tar everybody with the Dowson brush. Standing as an independent and going under the radar is the only chance of getting elected now.

DrPat2

PI Member
Exactly those were great. Especially the ploughing championship. He hadn’t sold out to Dowson at that stage. Then he needlessly flushed it all down the toilet in order to make money with a notorious toxic scam artist. The reality is due to his retarded actions he, nor ACI, NP or Irexit will ever do anything now. The enemy don’t just judge him on his fuck ups. They’ll tar everybody with the Dowson brush. Standing as an independent and going under the radar is the only chance of getting elected now.
I don't think that you can lay everything at McConnell's door. Even if McConnell had never appeared at all, the liberals and lefties establishment were likely to go after anyone who questions the official narrative.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I kind of agree . I saw him at the rally and it seemed a bit artificial , he was posing in different positions to get the best shots for the camera

also , got his latest newspaper , He says he doesn't believe in free speech (unless it appears the speech in question supports his own ideas and opinions) , he said on a previous occasion in a video he made during the farmer protest that ... "I dont believe in Democracy" ... given that democracy is the thing the men and women died for in 1916 , he has lost credibility in my eyes .
In Ireland there is only a pretend Democracy.
We remember how we were made to vote twice on the Nice and Lisbon Treaties ,when we made the 'wrong' choice first time.
We saw how the Media and International corporations interfered in the Gay marriage and Abortion referenda to favour the Leftists.
We had no vote on the UN Migrant Pact which gave us Open Border migration.
We had no vote on the PESCO agreement, when we surrendered our Neutrality to the EU Defence system.
The Gombeen Regime plan to introduce Hate Speech Laws to shut down dissenting views .
The Regime are considering banning demonstrations by concerned
Citizens against the Cov 19 restrictions.
The hastily introduced Cov 19 regulation are un-constitutional and have never been tested in a Court of Law, for this reason.
The Gardai are under instructions to use the Public Order catch-all Act instead .
Ireland does not have Democracy, we have a Totalitarian ,Fascist, criminal ,corrupt ,despotic ,tyrannical Gombeen Regime.
It is a Citizens duty, to himself ,to his children, to future generations , to remove this cancerous ,suppurating sore on the Nation Of Ireland ,in every way possible.

charlie D

PI Member
at the end of the day , its going to be very difficult to reach a large amount of Irish People , they are so far gone , that no matter what you say to them they'll still go out an vote fine gael or fianna fail tommorrow .

if you can convince people that killing 6666 babies every year is a good thing , then is there really any hope for us . I dont know

RealMcCoy

PI Member
No true nationalist would have joined never mind led a march for an organisation which believes in Ireland for everyone. Under any circumstances. Ever.

He saw the numbers at the previous protest (which he didn't attend) and said to himself I'll have me some of that.

After they made it extraordinarily clear where they stand on Irish nationality. (Basically we don't exist)

Top Bottom