• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Jim Dowson's 'Síol na hÉireann' scheme exposed by The Burkean

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordOfStCatherine

Well done to the Burkean for writing a concise piece documenting the multilayered operation being orchestrated in Ireland by British loyalist Jim Dowson to part Irish fools with their money. The damage being rendered on Irish nationalism as a whole by the continuance of this Loyalist-run shyster scheme is very significant. For too long only the Left have dared to speak out on this problem. Clearly Dowson is not on the side of nationalists or republicans. You can't walk with God while holding hands with the devil.

What really gets to me is his essentially "Political Correct" attitude to criticisms of dodgy associations coming from Niall. If someone made an argument to me that I was being an ignorant tribalist bigot for holding the Colm O'Gorman type of Gael from a Catholic background in contempt I would roll my eyes- however that is exactly what he has being doing in using the whole "United Irishmen" trope to justify criticism of his involving himself with people I believe are very Spiritually ugly.

SwordOfStCatherine

I liked him at the beginning when I thought he was a youngfella from Donegal with a bit of balls. His behaviour since then has been a let down. The whole Dowson thing is so fucking retarded I have completely given up on the chap now. As for suing people. That was the last straw. On yer bike Niall.
The whole solicitor's letter thing and the whole "you will be hearing from my solicitor" thing is really a sign of extremely bad character. I would expect it from the likes of roc_ (though never, ever from other Jewish types) but coming from someone who considers himself a true hearted Gael it is particularly sickening.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
The whole solicitor's letter thing and the whole "you will be hearing from my solicitor" thing is really a sign of extremely bad character. I would expect it from the likes of roc_ (though never, ever other Jewish types) but coming from someone who consider himself a true hearted Gael it is particularly sickening.
I am sure all this friction can be resolved over a cup of tea, Barry's of Cork obviously.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I've never seen such sheep in my life anytime you read the comments in his videos. After just having some foreign fascist or the BNP old guard on through his link up with The Alliance for Peace and Freedom (APF) you'll see all the comments saying nonsense like "amazing guest, make sure he's brought on again." These people are window licking spacers. You do realise normal people are horrified by such guests? I 10000000% guarantee they'd say the exact same if David Duke was on. Tbh normal Irish people see the BNP on the same level as him anyway.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I think it makes them look serious.
And organised.
Much better than a yellow vest.
Niall McConnells Honor Guard of Irish Flags leading the YV to the Custom House gave a depth of probity, decorum and sense of committed purpose to an otherwise disorganised marching crowd.
Many onlookers clapped in support and it was a great PR exercise.
McConnell is making a big impression in Patriot circles and setting the standard for activism.
A bagpiper would have been the icing on the cake.

TW Tone

PI Member
Niall McConnells Honor Guard of Irish Flags leading the YV to the Custom House gave a depth of probity, decorum and sense of committed purpose to an otherwise disorganised marching crowd.
Many onlookers clapped in support and it was a great PR exercise.
McConnell is making a big impression in Patriot circles and setting the standard for activism.
A bagpiper would have been the icing on the cake.
Some of the Orangemen are good pipers !

Last edited:

bAd

PI Member
Hopefully, ...Before that.!
If worse is going to become worse...Let it happen while you're still in the Majority.
It's little more than a point in principle rather than practicality, but theoretically..

If an international anti-Kalergi alliance push back was focused on the heart of our problems.. centralised banking.. we might have a "before that" form of unified purpose.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Well. he must be a hell of a stud, she is looking very chirpy lately.
Get in the queue Myles. ( for McConnell, in your case,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom