• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Jim Dowson's 'Síol na hÉireann' scheme exposed by The Burkean

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Why did Yellow Vests allow McConnell and his colleagues lead the march on Saturday?

I found it very odd - a group espousing an in your face traditional Irish Catholic Nationalism leading a march of Yellow Vest Ireland that Glenn Miller said was neither left, right or centre.

Just asking.
see the yellow vest statement on this today

Eriugena

PI Member
These see to be some of the main problems with this emerging dissident front:
Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians.
Complete ideological confusion.
Failure to name the elephant in the room: native demographic collapse and mass immigration.
The usual "first item on the agenda is the split".

DrPat2

PI Member
Yeah there was a clip somewhere on the Yellow Vest Ireland facebook page where someone who looked like Gemma slipped into the colour party at the front of the protest but not sure if it is still up.

All hell breaking out on YVI facebook page about the presence of Siol na hEireann with all sorts of allegations

Apparently some claiming they are offended by McConnell said a prayer in Irish and mentioning LGBT or something!

Yellow Vest Ireland have posted the following:

Yellow Vest Ireland "We do apologise for that particular aspect of the days events, it was such a shame, we were mislead and duped. Sadly many want to use the YV movement for their own agendas, wont be happening again. Please dont allow that mistake over shadow the spectacular efforts the people put in, We are 100% a grassroots movement 100% committed to being Apolitical. and 100% committed to change."

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
To the Free State sure, but Ireland is more than 26 counties. A lot of people seem to forget that a part of Ireland has been under occupation and ethnic cleansing for the past 100 years. Pakistanis and Nigerians can only dream of doing to the Irish people what Lowland Scots have perpetrated over the years.
Oddly enough Irish Republicanism was more or less invented by the Ulster Scots. The whole uniting Catholic, Protestant and Dissenter didn't work out too well.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Yeah there was a clip somewhere on the Yellow Vest Ireland facebook page where someone who looked like Gemma slipped into the colour party at the front of the protest but not sure if it is still up.

All hell breaking out on YVI facebook page about the presence of Siol na hEireann with all sorts of allegations

Apparently some claiming they are offended by McConnell said a prayer in Irish and mentioning LGBT or something!

Yellow Vest Ireland have posted the following:

Yellow Vest Ireland "We do apologise for that particular aspect of the days events, it was such a shame, we were mislead and duped. Sadly many want to use the YV movement for their own agendas, wont be happening again. Please dont allow that mistake over shadow the spectacular efforts the people put in, We are 100% a grassroots movement 100% committed to being Apolitical. and 100% committed to change."
YVI sound like cucks whatever about McConnell.

These see to be some of the main problems with this emerging dissident front:
Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians.
Complete ideological confusion.
Failure to name the elephant in the room: native demographic collapse and mass immigration.
The usual "first item on the agenda is the split".
This forum alone is a great example of that. The fact that several posters here, that I'd consider subversives, have gotten into power, shows you why the right fails time and time again. For some reason the wider right never seems to see the snake in the grass, no matter how many times the snake bites them.

mikeo

PI Member
Is it that Gemma, (And Iought Niall) are hard against open border immigration, and yellow vest are more 'Power to the People' crowd?
Don't trust that type...
Closet commies who have a foothold because of so much anger about the mask/ shutdown agenda ?

How many of those folks in the March are fed up with the race Replacement, but are still wary of being labeled 'Racist' ..but marching against the shutdown is acceptable,..while also. Of course being part of the same Globalist agenda.

And me, being on the verge of donating to Niall ....aye...carummba 🙄

So much to think about 🙁

Ya think it's easy being a Plastic Paddy??...🙁

TW Tone

PI Member
Yellow Vest react to McConnell and Gemma "inflitration"

Mark Laidlaw

Admin
·
actS3ponshsored
·

Yellow Vest Ireland were duped on the 12th of September "Time For Change" march as Niall Mc Connell, Andy Heasman and their comrades conspired with Gemma O Doherty to take over the protest. We had been told originally that they were going to support the peoples movement by leading from the front with their color parade. Instead they have vocally tried to lay claim to hosting the protest which most certainly isn't so. Upon Niall Mc Connell taking stage and speaking about devisive issues Lorraine Eglington of Yellow Vest Ireland had to take to the mic to remedy what Niall had said by stating all were welcome in unity at the "Time For Change" protests. Upon marching to the Dail Gemma O Doherty slyly jumped into the front of the protest with her flag aligning herself with the color parade cosying up to both Niall Mc Connell and Andy Heasman. Members of Yellow Vest Ireland were furious especially since Gemma herself has done nothing but attack us for the last two years from her public platforms. She has also attacked the likes of Ben Gilroy, Glenn Miller and others leading TUSLA directly to hold investigations against yellow vest founder Glenn Miller single father of four as she stated personally without evidence whatsoever from her public platform that he was unhinged and not right in the head. I know Glenn personally and consider him one of my many best friends and a true brother in arms. A loyal, loving father, patriot and friend of whom ill stand with until my dieing day as will many of his dear loyal friends.
On the way to the Dail heated words were exchanged from Niall Mc Connell toward one of the yellow vest founders Lorraine Eglington as she told Gemma O Doherty to leave the protest stating your a plant and you have always been against Yellow Vest Ireland. Niall Mc Connell aggressivly stood up to lorraine pushing her from behind stating "Your ruining everything and causing trouble for me". Lorraine feeling intimidated walked away so as not to bring too much drama for all to see.
Infiltrations like this have happened once before by the likes of PBP at the beginning of our yellow vest protests who were ran away and exposed. Again I feel the need to voice yet another infiltration that will most certainly never, ever happen again as our support grows as well as our security team.
Another question that needs to be asked is why are the flags Niall and his team carrying surrounded by a band of gold is that not part of maritime law imprisoning humanity. We as yellow vesters advocate for the full Sovereignty of our nation of which it seems Niall Mc Connell and his team do not.
Going forward our eyes will be peeled upon those setting out to highjack what is a people's movement for the people by the people. Those who only seek to further their own agendas, political support and other will be closely watched in the future.
Due to a flood of messages and concerns we had no option but to put out this statement.
Erin Go Bragh
Mark Laidlaw of Yellow Vest Rebecca Ireland
Are these people opposed to Mass Immigration or are they ad idem with antifa on destroying irish nationality and ethnicity?
If not the former, they can go to hell as far as I am concerned.
We have more than enough sturdy workers in Ireland who acquiesce in the destruction of their own nationality. Sinn Fein is full of them.

TW Tone

PI Member
Is it that Gemma, (And Iought Niall) are hard against open border immigration, and yellow vest are more 'Power to the People' crowd?
Don't trust that type...
Closet commies who have a foothold because of so much anger about the mask/ shutdown agenda ?

How many of those folks in the March are fed up with the race Replacement, but are still wary of being labeled 'Racist' ..but marching against the shutdown is acceptable,..while also. Of course being part of the same Globalist agenda.

And me, being on the verge of donating to Niall ....aye...carummba 🙄

So much to think about 🙁

Ya think it's easy being a Plastic Paddy??...🙁
mikeo

I would not advise that you donate to Niall.
Email him, and ask him to respond to the issues raised.

But be aware that there are ulterior motives behind some of the attacks.
The sole contribution to Irish nationality of some of these people is to go on hikes and take selfies.

TW Tone

PI Member
Dowson is a conman but I don't see whats wrong with having an alliance with loyalism on issues like Immigration and abortion etc.

Leaving a side a untied Ireland I think the DUP are more Nationalist than SF.
Certainly Belfast feels like a more irish city than Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom