• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Jim Dowson's 'Síol na hÉireann' scheme exposed by The Burkean

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seánie McRant

PI Member
To be fair I used my card with him and he only took the one donation I specified.
You should have notified your bank.
Don't the banks always say to talk to the vendor? That's the case in my experience. I did ask him to cancel and thought it was sorted only to find the amount gone again. I'm simply noting what happened.

Seánie McRant

PI Member
Don't the banks always say to talk to the vendor? That's the case in my experience. I did ask him to cancel and thought it was sorted only to find the amount gone again. I'm simply noting what happened.
He did refund one of the donations when I queried it but then I had to chase the next one and gave up at that point.

DP Moran

PI Member
Interesting article.
There is no doubt that Niall is a bit of a hustler.
I gave him a few quid for his election effort, and I'm still receiving requests for money.
But I don't mind. I know once you're on a mailing list you stay there.
I haven't bought any of his merchandize.

But he also does some good things.
And he has avoided bad ideas, such as the noose stunt.
As to loyalists, I know nothing of Dowson.
But as a general rule I would welcome Loyalists. I happen to consider them Irish.
You might consider them Irish, they don't. The lowland Scots colonialist and their brethren across the water are the greatest threat to Ireland. Loyalists like Dowson toxified British/English nationalism pushing Loyalist anti-Irishness and anti-catholicism in the movement which the average working class Englishman does not know or care about.

SwordOfStCatherine

Well done to the Burkean for writing a concise piece documenting the multilayered operation being orchestrated in Ireland by British loyalist Jim Dowson to part Irish fools with their money. The damage being rendered on Irish nationalism as a whole by the continuance of this Loyalist-run shyster scheme is very significant. For too long only the Left have dared to speak out on this problem. Clearly Dowson is not on the side of nationalists or republicans. You can't walk with God while holding hands with the devil.

The thing about "militant Loyalism" as opposed to DUP voting gobshytery which is bad enough in it's own right is that actual "ordinary, decent gangsterism" is never far behind. Dowson let us remember was a front man for the whole incredibly dodgy "fleg movement" which I believed at the time was about Loyalist paramilitaries trying to find an excuse to justify themselves being paramilitaries given how lucrative it was for them. Whatever about Protestantism or even Unionism- and I am not suggesting saying Unionism is perfectly okay, obviously it is deeply problematic- it would be a huge mistake politically not to mention ethically to have anything to do with that whole unsavory nexus.

Eriugena

PI Member
You might consider them Irish, they don't. The lowland Scots colonialist and their brethren across the water are the greatest threat to Ireland.
Surely the greatest threat to Ireland comes from within Ireland itself; the political cabal (and the idiots who elect them), the media, and the multifarious NGO's to name only the main culprits.

DrPat2

PI Member
Why did Yellow Vests allow McConnell and his colleagues lead the march on Saturday?

I found it very odd - a group espousing an in your face traditional Irish Catholic Nationalism leading a march of Yellow Vest Ireland that Glenn Miller said was neither left, right or centre.

Just asking.

DP Moran

PI Member
Surely the greatest threat to Ireland comes from within Ireland itself; the political cabal (and the idiots who elect them), the media, and the multifarious NGO's to name only the main culprits.
To the Free State sure, but Ireland is more than 26 counties. A lot of people seem to forget that a part of Ireland has been under occupation and ethnic cleansing for the past 100 years. Pakistanis and Nigerians can only dream of doing to the Irish people what Lowland Scots have perpetrated over the years.

Eriugena

PI Member
To the Free State sure, but Ireland is more than 26 counties. A lot of people seem to forget that a part of Ireland has been under occupation and ethnic cleansing for the past 100 years. Pakistanis and Nigerians can only dream of doing to the Irish people what Lowland Scots have perpetrated over the years.
Be sure not to end up "straining at a gnat, and swallowing a camel".

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Yellow Vest react to McConnell and Gemma "inflitration"

Mark Laidlaw

Admin
·
actS3ponshsored
·

Yellow Vest Ireland were duped on the 12th of September "Time For Change" march as Niall Mc Connell, Andy Heasman and their comrades conspired with Gemma O Doherty to take over the protest. We had been told originally that they were going to support the peoples movement by leading from the front with their color parade. Instead they have vocally tried to lay claim to hosting the protest which most certainly isn't so. Upon Niall Mc Connell taking stage and speaking about devisive issues Lorraine Eglington of Yellow Vest Ireland had to take to the mic to remedy what Niall had said by stating all were welcome in unity at the "Time For Change" protests. Upon marching to the Dail Gemma O Doherty slyly jumped into the front of the protest with her flag aligning herself with the color parade cosying up to both Niall Mc Connell and Andy Heasman. Members of Yellow Vest Ireland were furious especially since Gemma herself has done nothing but attack us for the last two years from her public platforms. She has also attacked the likes of Ben Gilroy, Glenn Miller and others leading TUSLA directly to hold investigations against yellow vest founder Glenn Miller single father of four as she stated personally without evidence whatsoever from her public platform that he was unhinged and not right in the head. I know Glenn personally and consider him one of my many best friends and a true brother in arms. A loyal, loving father, patriot and friend of whom ill stand with until my dieing day as will many of his dear loyal friends.
On the way to the Dail heated words were exchanged from Niall Mc Connell toward one of the yellow vest founders Lorraine Eglington as she told Gemma O Doherty to leave the protest stating your a plant and you have always been against Yellow Vest Ireland. Niall Mc Connell aggressivly stood up to lorraine pushing her from behind stating "Your ruining everything and causing trouble for me". Lorraine feeling intimidated walked away so as not to bring too much drama for all to see.
Infiltrations like this have happened once before by the likes of PBP at the beginning of our yellow vest protests who were ran away and exposed. Again I feel the need to voice yet another infiltration that will most certainly never, ever happen again as our support grows as well as our security team.
Another question that needs to be asked is why are the flags Niall and his team carrying surrounded by a band of gold is that not part of maritime law imprisoning humanity. We as yellow vesters advocate for the full Sovereignty of our nation of which it seems Niall Mc Connell and his team do not.
Going forward our eyes will be peeled upon those setting out to highjack what is a people's movement for the people by the people. Those who only seek to further their own agendas, political support and other will be closely watched in the future.
Due to a flood of messages and concerns we had no option but to put out this statement.
Erin Go Bragh
Mark Laidlaw of Yellow Vest Rebecca Ireland

SwordOfStCatherine

That's an interesting idea. How do you see that a chara?
"Loyalism" does not have an ideology as such beyond a crude tribal will to power. There have been outliers who have tried to give it an ideology and even at times have produced at the very least creative results. Covenanterism was a really ideology however psycho it was- "Loyalism" is another kettle of fish. A book has yet to be written about Enoch Powell- who have an ideology- relationship with the UUP as such and how they became more and more problematic during the 1980s. Whatever you may think of him he had very definite ideas that he believed were ethical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom