• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Jim Dowson's 'Síol na hÉireann' scheme exposed by The Burkean

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriugena

PI Member
Lol, McConnell shouting through a bullhorn at an empty office.

GOOD MAN YOURSELF! THAT'LL SHOW 'EM! WELL DONE!

Sometimes I despair for my fellow countrymen..
You have to get beyond that otherwise it can and will consume you in despair.
The first step is to accept that you can not and therefore must not take them seriously. The whole lot of them from top to bottom.
And because one is part of it, this will involve some serious soul-searching, to discover to what extent this applies to oneself.
This is where the real work is done.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
You have to get beyond that otherwise it can and will consume you in despair.
The first step is to accept that you can not and must not take them seriously. The whole lot of them from top to bottom.
And because one is part of it, this will involve some serious soul-searching, to discover to what extent this applies to oneself.
This is where the real work is done.
I like your style my friend. Sage advice.

DrPat2

PI Member
Why was my original post in this thread deleted? Nothing in that post was defamatory of anyone. I simply made a number of observations, raised a number of queries and in writing it was mindful of not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing or implying such. Please restore my post.

gerhard dengler

Why was my original post in this thread deleted? Nothing in that post was defamatory of anyone. I simply made a number of observations, raised a number of queries and in writing it was mindful of not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing or implying such. Please restore my post.
Because it quoted a post containing allegations of a crime. The original post was deleted, therefore the quote got deleted.

DrPat2

PI Member
Because it quoted a posted containing allegations of a crime
I specifically challenged that post. If that was in your view insufficient, then please consider reinstating the post without the original post containing the allegations and my challenge of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom