• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Jim Dowson's 'Síol na hÉireann' scheme exposed by The Burkean

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1350

Non Registered Member
Well done to the Burkean for writing a concise piece documenting the multilayered operation being orchestrated in Ireland by British loyalist Jim Dowson to part Irish fools with their money. The damage being rendered on Irish nationalism as a whole by the continuance of this Loyalist-run shyster scheme is very significant. For too long only the Left have dared to speak out on this problem. Clearly Dowson is not on the side of nationalists or republicans. You can't walk with God while holding hands with the devil.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Beyond appearing on Nialls show as a guest, what is the link between the 2.
And why did the Burkean describe Dowsons denial to links to Nialls group as "plausible".

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The sad fact is that Ulster Loyalism has been under the influence of US right wing White Nationalist ideology for decades - and now the cerebral rot is seeping south of the border. It's actually entirely fitting that Dowson would be at the helm.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
I remember watching one of Irish Patriot streams away back months ago, I cant be bothered with constant live streams of most YT commentators . The kitsch use of the "Irishy Irish" items had all the look of a plastic paddy pub for the Americans. But it was the slightest bit of a smirk on him when he started to bless himself to say the Rosary or whatever prayer he says.. that gave me the gut instinct that the religious stuff was just a branding thing and that he didnt really believe it at all. I know some dedicated Catholics who reckon he's the real thing and that any criticism of him is just anti-catholicism from the Commies etc. Me, I think he's a shyster. For the record, my wife reckons he's gay and that the dog is best thing about the whole Irish Patriot project and that more people would watch if he did more videos on his dog.

Last edited:

TW Tone

PI Member
Interesting article.
There is no doubt that Niall is a bit of a hustler.
I gave him a few quid for his election effort, and I'm still receiving requests for money.
But I don't mind. I know once you're on a mailing list you stay there.
I haven't bought any of his merchandize.

But he also does some good things.
And he has avoided bad ideas, such as the noose stunt.
As to loyalists, I know nothing of Dowson.
But as a general rule I would welcome Loyalists. I happen to consider them Irish.

Last edited:

Seánie McRant

PI Member
Now that you mention it I did have to ask him to stop the donations from my card a few times... I've stopped using that card altogether since.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Interesting article.
There is no doubt that Niall is a bit of a hustler.
I gave him a few quid for his election effort, and I'm still receiving requests for money.
But I don't mind. I know once you're on a mailing list you stay there.
I haven't bought any of his merchandize.

But he also does some good things.
And he has avoided bad ideas, such as the noose stunt.
As to loyalists, I know nothing of Dowson.
But as a general rule I would welcome Loyalists. I happen to consider them Irish.
You're not talkiing about just a loyalist. You're talking about one who campaigned to make money for Michael Stone and openly supports Solider F and that's before you go into his BNP past. Every on the fence Republican knows this as well and are furious seeing such a charlatan making a fortune off of our heroic war dead. This will not end well in the long run.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
One of Dowson’s seemingly larger moneymakers is the rather zany ‘Knights Templar International,’ a supposed fraternal order of Christian patriots where members recreate the rituals of the deposed 14th Century medieval order, and somehow in the process combat against the incursion of Islam into Europe.

Do they chant the Divine Office in Latin like medieval Knights Templar? That would be cool.

DP Moran

PI Member
The sad fact is that Ulster Loyalism has been under the influence of US right wing White Nationalist ideology for decades - and now the cerebral rot is seeping south of the border. It's actually entirely fitting that Dowson would be at the helm.
I disagree US white nationalism is under the control of Loyalism not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom