Hot Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

That's why we need world government,world parliament and to abolish money.Any day now happy campers.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I dont really care about History in this instance Tadhg. Yes I understand a Zionist movement influences the world, but no more than any other power hungry cartel. Ask the average Rapefugee if he cares about the Zionist plan, they couldn't give a shyte. Whatever the Zionist plan is or was we now must unite as a European People and defeat the invasion of Muslims into Europe.
That's a fair point from this cheeky c*nt. Tadgh why the fukk would the Jews want Muslims to gain control anywhere? They hate them more than the Nazis did!

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
A cheeky barbaric savage like you wouldn't have anywhere near the intelligence to cop on to why.

I knew the second you replied to in the Viewer Index that you wouldn't be able to comprehend the Ziomatrix.

Not just a "wrong one" but a dirty little self important, dumb "wrong one"...

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Even fukkin stupider!
I told you the whole thing is Zio- Orchastrated.
I wouldn't have to defend myself were it not for the Zios.
Grasp that!
Fucking grasp that!!!
Good Lord. Thank God we have Tadgh or else we'd have to rely on intellectual masterpieces like this to explain sh1t :frown:

Top Bottom