• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Hot Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
What ghoulish behaviour, but it's nothing new.

Anyway, Netti has made his statement. There will be much kvetching over the next few weeks to justify it.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
'Do you condemn the killing of innocent children?' The journalist asked the US State Dept Spokesman.

'I uh i don't think, uh the situation is changing...'

The US would condemn it if the US was the boss. US is not the boss it is the servant, this guy cannot condemn it even if he wanted to because his boss is Blinken, a Zionist Jew. That cult has spread itself into the corridors of power and influence throughout the West.

I was a bit surprised today though to hear RTE reporting the Israeli ambassador's view as fact with every news broadcast and no Palestinian viewpoint given. I would love to be able to trace how that came about, whose idea it was, who suggested it to them. This is a publicly funded service. I think i preferred it when ZOG just ignored us.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
'Do you condemn the killing of innocent children?' The journalist asked the US State Dept Spokesman.

'I uh i don't think, uh the situation is changing...'

The US would condemn it if the US was the boss. US is not the boss it is the servant, this guy cannot condemn it even if he wanted to because his boss is Blinken, a Zionist Jew. That cult has spread itself into the corridors of power and influence throughout the West.

I was a bit surprised today though to hear RTE reporting the Israeli ambassador's view as fact with every news broadcast and no Palestinian viewpoint given. I would love to be able to trace how that came about, whose idea it was, who suggested it to them. This is a publicly funded service. I think i preferred it when ZOG just ignored us.
Aren't certain state employees required to sign an Israel loyalty oath preventing them from boycotting and thus criticizing Israel. I think in states like texas and others if your work involves communication or other related fields you have to sign a contract stating similar.
Laughable really, almost beggars belief, which is why the US is often referred to as little Israel.

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Aren't certain state employees required to sign an Israel loyalty oath preventing them from boycotting and thus criticizing Israel. I think in states like texas and others if your work involves communication or other related fields you have to sign a contract stating similar.
Laughable really, almost beggars belief, which is why the US is often referred to as little Israel.
Yes here it is....

It's surreal, the woman wanted to work with children and had to sign a loyalty oath to Israel?

This required certification about Israel was the only one in the contract sent to Amawi that pertained to political opinions and activism. There were no similar clauses relating to children (such as a vow not to advocate for pedophiles or child abusers), nor were there any required political oaths that pertained to the country of which she is a citizen and where she lives and works: the United States.

In order to obtain contracts in Texas, then, a citizen is free to denounce and work against the United States, to advocate for causes that directly harm American children, and even to support a boycott of particular U.S. states, such as was done in 2017 to North Carolina in protest of its anti-LGBT law. In order to continue to work, Amawi would be perfectly free to engage in any political activism against her own country, participate in an economic boycott of any state or city within the U.S., or work against the policies of any other government in the world — except Israel.

The new antisemitism definition also has within it's code effectively a loyalty oath to Israel.