• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
How come the Arabs / Muslims are not able to beat the Jews ~ ~ A Race ( the Jews ) that have no military history before the WWII !

How Shite are the Arabs / Muslims ?

Last edited:

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
Nov 18, 2020
Al Aqsa Mosque Guardianship could soon be taken off the Jordanians and given to the Wahhabi cult as a sweetener for a deal between Israel and Saud.

The first act of the Saudi barbarians will probably be to bulldoze it.

I've always thought it will likely be destroyed by a missile ostensibly targeting the Jews that has 'gone awry'. Bible prophecy states that the third temple will be built and the Man of Sin will sit therein, so I have no doubt it will be destroyed.

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I've always thought it will likely be destroyed by a missile ostensibly targeting the Jews that has 'gone awry'. Bible prophecy states that the third temple will be built and the Man of Sin will sit therein, so I have no doubt it will be destroyed.

I don't really go for prophecies but having said that the most powerful people on the planet desperate to get their hands on the sight of the Second Temple and they are an undeniably evil nation at that which displays a complete ruthlessness towards others. It's disturbing to superimpose prophecy onto current affairs and see how many parts match.

The Saudis detest any Islamic site older than a hundred years, they bulldoze them, turn them into public toilets and shopping malls. They do not try to hide the fact that they see the Haj as a giant money making scheme and construct the most obscenely out of scale hotels dwarfing religious sites with the priciest rooms having the best views. They would seem on paper to be the perfect solution for the Israelis on how to get rid of Al Aqsa Mosque.

It also provides pretexts for hostilities with Jordan, Israel will want to grow - expand. This means conflicts with neighbours. Syria doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the UN is in Lebanon. Not easy directions, which leaves Jordan and Egypt.

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
Nov 18, 2020
I don't really go for prophecies but having said that the most powerful people on the planet desperate to get their hands on the sight of the Second Temple and they are an undeniably evil nation at that which displays a complete ruthlessness towards others. It's disturbing to superimpose prophecy onto current affairs and see how many parts match.

The Saudis detest any Islamic site older than a hundred years, they bulldoze them, turn them into public toilets and shopping malls. They do not try to hide the fact that they see the Haj as a giant money making scheme and construct the most obscenely out of scale hotels dwarfing religious sites with the priciest rooms having the best views. They would seem on paper to be the perfect solution for the Israelis on how to get rid of Al Aqsa Mosque.

It also provides pretexts for hostilities with Jordan, Israel will want to grow - expand. This means conflicts with neighbours. Syria doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the UN is in Lebanon. Not easy directions, which leaves Jordan and Egypt.

Israel held Sinai for fifteen years, but relinquished it. I don't think Israel will look to expand beyond the West Bank.

With respect to prophecy, a little over one hundred years ago a Jewish Jerusalem would have been unthinkable. Then, with the Balfour Declaration in 1917, they got the opportunity to create the Zionist state. In 1947 they won independence, and I think it was 1967 they took east Jerusalem. Not the demographics are changing there, as more Jews are gradually moving in there. So it's not hard to see how the prophecy is gradually being realised.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4