• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
We must protect ourselves from BOTH!!!! :confused:

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
They can lock themselves in their ivory towers, its the front where the battle is .

They have locked you out in the cold. They control Europe, and they have decided to populate it will Muslim cheap labour.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sky News

@SkyNews

George Galloway calls Labour anti-Semitism row "an entirely synthetic crisis. Ken Livingstone said nothing wrong"

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Good Brexit man- unlike O'Brion Fein ;)

Oh, I forgot to tell yiz, Danny Morrison- SF's 1st Pinko Jihadist stated that Galloway's Respect Party should have stood in West Belfast when Jarry first moved to Dundalk... :confused:

Danny Morrison isn't in the Gaystapo or even Gay but he did write a Book on Homosexual Relationships :D

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
It's clear both from Palestine & Planet Reality both Posters above are Subhuman.

I never denied anything :)

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
When you make a statement like this, it's pretty clear that you have very little idea how bad things get in war.

It really is a case of cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

I'm surprised that anyone from a relatively civilised country could hold these views in the 21st century.

Yes, things get very bad in war, which is why any Jews were killed at all. As Netanyahu recently said, Hitler had no intention of harming the Jews.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
It's clear both from Palestine & Planet Reality both Posters above are Subhuman.

I never denied anything :)

Your use of words betrays you....

Top Bottom