Hot Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Time you actually woke the fuk up, give me the evidence and NOT the convenient Jewish conspiracy that Hitler was mad, His people loved him as he did them,the wrong ones won the war,that's why were fucked NOW, as for merkel she is a communist jew what does that tell you duhh, yes the jews knew for century's that Germany was dangerous to them as there a CHRISTIAN NATION, jews will always prefer MURDER to peace ,who freed Barabus the Murderer and had the man of peace tortured and MURDERED,who to this day murders in Palestine and experiments on the people, err the terrorist jews,let's stop painting them as good when there EVIL,as for the banks are you that stupid you dont know who owns them, Eire has been raped by the likes of peter (Goldman Sachs) Sutherland ,Avram (alan) Shitter and all the turds in Bilderburg Group (that name drop you a big fkn hint)
here is your masters at work,remember the jew will ALWAYS recoil in pain as he strikes you
» Israeli Pharmaceutical Firms Test Drugs on Palestinian Detainees– IMEMC News
What a crock of shyte, you seriously need to speak with someone concerning these issues, preferably a mental health professional.

Rabbi Gerry Adams

Banned
PI Member
What a crock of shyte, you seriously need to speak with someone concerning these issues, preferably a mental health professional.
Please feel free to show me the evidence of the holocaust, and the jews are NOT semites,research ya phukwit (to quote your term used)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Please feel free to show me the evidence of the holohoax, and the jews are NOT semites,research ya phukwit (to quote your term used)
I am well aware of the origins of the word semite, however you may care to look in a dictionary under antisemitic, the meaning is always the same, a hatred of Jewish people. Your argument holds no water and is indeed fallacious.

Rabbi Gerry Adams

Banned
PI Member
I am well aware of the origins of the word semite, however you may care to look in a dictionary under antisemitic, the meaning is always the same, a hatred of Jewish people. Your argument holds no water and is indeed fallacious.
What dictionary would that be ted? written by the 4x2s ? or maybe wikipedia will also have the answer, whats up did one of your own Shulamit Aloni expose the TRICK as you lot call it, churchill wrote in his memoirs "History will be kind to me for I shall write it", were all aware jews own 98% of all media,love it when you expose your own dirty tricks.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
What dictionary would that be ted? written by the 4x2s ? or maybe wikipedia will also have the answer, whats up did one of your own Shulamit Aloni expose the TRICK as you lot call it, churchill wrote in his memoirs "History will be kind to me for I shall write it", were all aware jews own 98% of all media,love it when you expose your own dirty tricks.
You give me too much credit, my knowledge of Israel and Judaism isn't particularly good, I just can't abide racists and holocaust deniers.

Rabbi Gerry Adams

Banned
PI Member
You give me too much credit, my knowledge of Israel and Judaism isn't particularly good, I just can't abide racists and holocaust deniers.
What is a RACIST, I love my Race,or are we talking about we can have Gay Pride,Black Pride,but ONLY White Pride is racist?
I dont deny the Holocaust,the Holodmoor really happened so did the Holocaust of Eire which is conveniently called the spud famine ,
if you love israhell so much go live there then, and watch them act with impunity in there apartheid state they were gifted by Lord Balfour .

It would be a dictionary unconsulted by yourself, if your post is anything to go by.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As a Jewish Christy Moore would say;"

Everybody needs a break,
Climb a mountain or jump in a lake.
Some even found their own "back again" State :ROFLMAO:

I told ya before you were a Good Guy- don't be annoyin me

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://www.facebook.com/theurigeller/?ref=nf&hc_ref=ART_kOrU2-59eXLnmMKpSRG4obXsfzlTQlkPfcVQSrGrmDrYMA4ZAbDikCz_QwGhfY4
app-facebook

Uri Geller vows to stop Brexit telepathically

Uri Geller​
on Friday
An open letter to Theresa May

My Dear Theresa,

We have known each other for over 21 years since you became our MP. You visited my home in Sonning, where you also lived. Three years before you became Prime Minister, I predicted your victory when I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch.
Despite popular public opinion, I also predicted that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the United States.
As you might have read, I am ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn never gets the keys to Number 10 Downing Street, with the power of my mind which I have proved over and again.
I will ensure that they bend out of all proportion to ensure that he never takes up residence there.
My power has been validated by the CIA, MI5 and Mossad.
The CIA concluded: "As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."
It is easily verifiable. Just look at the official CIA website.
I have influenced many high ranking officials around the world.
On one occasion, Senator Clayborne Pell, then the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, directed me to bombard the mind of Yuli Vorontsov, the Soviet Union’s chief nuclear negotiator, to influence him telepathically to sign the Nuclear Arms Reduction treaty, which I did successfully.

Now to the point of my open letter to you.
I feel psychically and very strongly that most British people do not want Brexit.
I love you very much but I will not allow you to lead Britain into Brexit.
As much as I admire you, I will stop you telepathically from doing this - and believe me I am capable of executing it.
Before I take this drastic course of action, I appeal to you to stop the process immediately while you still have a chance.
Although I currently live in Israel I am still a British citizen and feel very passionately about the country and the people I came to love.
Much energy and love
Uri

Uri Geller vows to stop Brexit telepathically

ISRAELI FANATICS ARE “BREAKING THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF NATION STATES”

On the 21st July 2013, BBC2 transmitted a programme about the mysterious and clandestine life of Uri Geller.

Secret agent Mr Geller and his associates were careful not to give away any information about their activities that hadn’t already been discovered.

However, a sentence they used, “breaking the infrastructure of nation states”, is very revealing.

In practice, it has meant, replacing the leaders of countries with their own agents.

It is this kind of activity that has allowed financiers, world-government groups, Zionists and Mossad to secretly take control of country after country and then run them to destruction.

ISRAELI FANATICS ARE “BREAKING THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF NATION STATES” - British Democrats

Top Bottom