• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Jews declare War on Germany- March 1933, in 1961- Former Jew Predicts WW3 with Arabs

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
I have no quarrel with Jewish people, they have lived through Europe peacefully, and in Israel they live with the fear of attack on a daily basis surrounded by hostile Islamic forces.

Our real problem and one both Atheists, Christians and Jews will share is the very real threat coming from the middle East, you can see how the UK labour party is infested with Muslims and their sympathisers.

You clearly have no knowledge of history a chara. Even in the Roman Empire, the Jews controlled the slave trade, moneylending and tax collecting - and they were hated for this. Nobody had any reason to hate the Jews - except for the fact that some of them engaged in pimping, slaving trading, moneylending and tax collecting. Indeed, the richest family in the whole Empire was the Jewish Alexander family, who lived in Egypt. Even the Emperors had to come to them, cap in hand, looking for loans. This fantastic wealth came from slave trading, pimping white women from the Balkins, moneylending and cheating people on the taxes they were supposed to pay the Empire.

Islamic Fundamentalism has been created in the 20th century by Zionists, including Ronald Reagan, who funded Saudi fanatics like Bin Laden to fight the USSR. It is also becoming clear that the CIA \ MI6 \ Mossad funded the overthrow of the Shah of Persia, and his replacement with Islamic extremism.

cheekycnt

PI Member
Nov 8, 2015
You clearly have no knowledge of history a chara. Even in the Roman Empire, the Jews controlled the slave trade, moneylending and tax collecting - and they were hated for this. Nobody had any reason to hate the Jews - except for the fact that some of them engaged in pimping, slaving trading, moneylending and tax collecting. Indeed, the richest family in the whole Empire was the Jewish Alexander family, who lived in Egypt. Even the Emperors had to come to them, cap in hand, looking for loans. This fantastic wealth came from slave trading, pimping white women from the Balkins, moneylending and cheating people on the taxes they were supposed to pay the Empire.

Islamic Fundamentalism has been created in the 20th century by Zionists, including Ronald Reagan, who funded Saudi fanatics like Bin Laden to fight the USSR. It is also becoming clear that the CIA \ MI6 \ Mossad funded the overthrow of the Shah of Persia, and his replacement with Islamic extremism.

I dont really care about History in this instance Tadhg.

Yes I understand a Zionist movement influences the world, but no more than any other power hungry cartel.

Ask the average Rapefugee if he cares about the Zionist plan, they couldn't give a shyte. Whatever the Zionist plan is or was we now must unite as a European People and defeat the invasion of Muslims into Europe.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Stupid, stupid, stupid obnoxious post.

Without the Ziomatrix they're wouldn't be Rapefugees.

cheekycnt

PI Member
Nov 8, 2015
Stupid, stupid, stupid obnoxious post.

Without the Ziomatrix they're wouldn't be Rapefugees.

Right now what is the bigger threat, the Rapefugges at your door or the powerful Zionists living in their mansions protected with power.

What can you defend yourself from?

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
I dont really care about History in this instance Tadhg.

Yes I understand a Zionist movement influences the world, but no more than any other power hungry cartel.

Ask the average Rapefugee if he cares about the Zionist plan, they couldn't give a shyte. Whatever the Zionist plan is or was we now must unite as a European People and defeat the invasion of Muslims into Europe.

If you don't understand history, then you have no chance of understanding the present or the future. Your average rapefugee has no knowledge of history, so he is simply used as a foot soldier against Europe. Equally, since you do not know history, you focus on the symptom not the disease. Such an attitude can only end in your defeat.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Right now what is the bigger threat, the Rapefugges at your door or the powerful Zionists living in their mansions protected with power.

What can you defend yourself from?
Even fukkin stuipder!

I told you the whole thing is Zio- Orchastrated.

I wouldn't have to defend myself were it not for the Zios.

Grasp that!

Fucking grasp that!!!

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015

Ken Livingstone is no way a Conservative or a Fox News type- strange post.

cheekycnt

PI Member
Nov 8, 2015
If you don't understand history, then you have no chance of understanding the present or the future. Your average rapefugee has no knowledge of history, so he is simply used as a foot soldier against Europe. Equally, since you do not know history, you focus on the symptom not the disease. Such an attitude can only end in your defeat.

I understand and respect History, but in this instance our priorities have to be the protection of Europe.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
I understand and respect History, but in this instance our priorities have to be the protection of Europe.

And how are you going to do that when our enemies have the keys of the castle?

Top Bottom