Video Jews controlled slavery in America.. not whites.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
We are programmed to only think nice things about Jews, smart, humane, decent, accomplished, peace loving etc. So that when we go against that our brain punishes us, we receive a little jolt 'oh you can't say that, it's about Jews - talk about someone else like Chinese instead!' It happens without most people even realising it and is like pavlovian conditioning and likely came to us since we were children from media , school etc etc.

There is no other group that we have this reaction to. I think some people are particularly susceptible to conditioning.

One thing i respect about black people in general and particularly Afro Americans is this conditioning is more absent.

Yes in reality Jews on a per capita basis were more involved in imperialism, colonialism, slavery, the opium trade than White Christian Europeans were. And they are very strongly involved in modern day colonialism in Africa in places like the Congo.

Soon it is going to be illegal to discuss matters Jewish critically, at least in public, in the EU. Things are actually worse now in France than they are in Germany in this respect and I really do think that we have reason to fear that the French situation will be landing on us soon to. Professor Israel Shahak said that you cannot fight against anti-Semitism without fighting against Jewish supremacism because for one doing so would be unethically hypocritical and two doing so would be bound to be counter-productive; those things should go without saying, but what is now called "the mainstream organized Jewish community" (English Catholics used to all refer to that creature as "Organized Jewry" even into the 1960s- today Muslims refer to it and it's flying monkeys as Zionists, but how can you be a Zionist and not believe that Jews should not be living anywhere but Palestine? Organized Jewry is a better because more accurate term). Roc_ claims though that even to mention Jewish supremacism outside of the Haredi who admittedly are Jewish supremacists but who generally keep themselves to themselves is anti-Semitic, so his opposition to anti-Semitism is worse than meaningless.

There is a pattern in the relationship between European Jews and European Christians and Europeans from historically Christian stock going back at least to the Early Middle Ages in which we gradually come to let them walk. all over us, usually with them being allied corrupt elites of our own, and than us exploding on them. In the Second Reich and the Wiemar Republic it was Catholics and not Jews who were pushed to the sidelines when it came to actual power whether cultural or economic, yes Jews were not in the same position exactly as the Prods in the Second Reich but they were significantly more prievileged than the Catholics. Neither side however seems to have learned the lessons that should have been learned from the 1930s and 1940s.

The reason for Black hostility towards Jews in the United States comes down to the fact that when Blacks were brought up from the South to do factory work in the North they found themselves having Jewish slum landlords with Jewish landlords' agents- who made their lives a misery. Than there is stuff to do with the Civil Rights movement- there is a feeling among Blacks and actually non-Zionist Jews in Palestine said basically the same thing after they appealed to American Jews involved in the Civil Rights movement in the USA to help them in the struggle for human and civil rights for "Arab Israelis" (this was prior to 1967) and the Seppo Jews either ignored them or told them to go away, that a lot of Jews supported the NAACP because they wanted to use the Blacks to bludgeon their way into "Country Clubs" that had previously prevented Jews from joining on the grounds of percieved Jewish aggressiveness and rudeness. Similarly roc_ here strongly supported the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States- whether he is right or wrong in this, I don't know, it is not something I have researched and have seen what seemed good arguments both for and against- indeed he did so enthusiastically but of course he did not support the Black Lives Matter movement in Palestine in 2019 against the regular savagery dished out by the colonial police there against Ethiopian Jews, and police violence there is a massive problem and not just against the indigenous population and Ethiopians but also the Haredi and the Yemenites.

The only case in the Labour Party that I considered to be a case of actual anti-Semitism involved a Black Nationalist and I am not talking about the half-Black Jewess who got expelled because a couple of years back she had pointed out to Far Right Jewish extremists on facebook that Jews had been involved in the slave trade and own Plantations with slaves in the Americas and that Jews had not always historically been the oppressed but that sometimes they had been the oppressor.

I am extremely uncomfortable to put it mildly with the concept of collective punishment outside of extreme war conditions, and I mean extreme ones, collective punishment of anyone whether Jews, Blacks, Whites, non-Jewish Germans; the thing is that the "Zios" on here believe in collective punishment. This for anyone is an extremely dangerous road to go down. During the Troubles there a Loyalist gang rampaging through South Armagh engaging in collective punishment so to speak- well a minibus got stopped one night by paramilitaries and told to get out in that county and ten Protestant factory workers were lined up and shot in an act of collective punishment not because anyone believed that they were involved. The Provos condemned the murders and actually a lot of Republicans were horrified by it. Anglophile and roc_ if they are sincere that anti-Semitism is something that is wrong should condemn the collective punishment of indigenous Palestinians, otherwise by endorsing that principle they are giving a green light for it to be used against Jews.

Collective blame is also a messy concept- are people who's ancestors were being shoved down mines or chimneas at the height of the British Empire in England ancestrally guilty for the British Empire? There was an outburst of anti-Semitism on the British Left during the 19 th century because of the massive role if not the principle role of wealthy Jews in pushing the First and Second Boer wars- the Second Boer War involved actual death camps- and actually one of the compliants about Corbyn was that he wrote the preface to probably still today the best book on the British Empire in terms of economics which was published in 1902 and says things about Jews which are not exactly kind but not exactly Der Sturmer by any means either or inaccurate. However I don't think you can ancestrally blame a Jew who's ancestors at the time owned a cafe in Baghdad or were tailors in Morrocco for that carry on.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
WE Irish had our minds screwed by superstition, forced and immersed on us by followers of this Jesus guy

We became haters of everyone and act like little children after being chastised. Some of our types fall back to swearing in some vain attempt to appear tough.

when all it does is to display your lack of intelligence.

And yet you are a big fan of the Settler Jews on the West Bank who you told us you spent a summer with- and they were obviously pretty ideological Settlers given what you have said. Now given their view of Jewish history as a vale of tears and horrible persecution, and they remember always had the option to become Christian to escape anti-Jewish feelings and measures before the 19 th century- did you say similar to them? Or think of having saying similar to them?

This is the thing also Our Lord Jesus Christ never promised His followers an easy life- quite the opposite actually.

Gaels in my experience are by general human standards very forgiving people and certainly NOT "haters of everyone".

ladyboyne

PI Member
Aug 8, 2016
And yet you are a big fan of the Settler Jews on the West Bank who you told us you spent a summer with- and they were obviously pretty ideological Settlers given what you have said. Now given their view of Jewish history as a vale of tears and horrible persecution, and they remember always had the option to become Christian to escape anti-Jewish feelings and measures before the 19 th century- did you say similar to them? Or think of having saying similar to them?

This is the thing also Our Lord Jesus Christ never promised His followers an easy life- quite the opposite actually.

Gaels in my experience are by general human standards very forgiving people and certainly NOT "haters of everyone".
It was because of GAELS fighting and killing each other that the Anglo-Normans found it so easy to rule us for 800 years.

Kai

PI Member
Dec 16, 2019
I need a slave and I have money

Top Bottom