Jews concerned about about multiculturalism being imported from America to Israel

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
White Nationalism Is Spreading In The Orthodox Community

Something disturbing has been happening in the Orthodox world. White Nationalist language is infiltrating our public spaces. It’s happening in our synagogues, in our communities, in our schools and, of course, online. And those of us who see it are looking on in increasing horror.

There was always some racism in our communities, of course; we’d begun to address it around the time Barack Obama was elected president, when calling black people shvartze — a derogatory term for a black person in Yiddish — finally started to become taboo.

But what we’re seeing now is new. It’s different. It’s not just plain racism, or hatred and judgment of a group of people because of their skin pigment. Rather, what I and others have been noticing in our communities is the emergence of a philosophy, one that the Trump era is increasingly bringing into stark relief.

It’s the philosophy of white nationalism that justifies racism, and it’s spreading like a virus among many Orthodox Jews.

Fifteen years ago, you might hear the word schvartze in synagogue. But you wouldn’t hear justifications for deporting black people to Africa.

Today, you probably won’t hear a racial slur, at least, not without some sheepishness. But you will hear talking points that you could find on David Duke’s Twitter feed.

In other words, a significant group of Jews have moved from casual racism to an embrace of all-but-the-anti-Semitic aspects of modern white nationalist philosophy, with many of the assumptions and talking points that go with it.

https://forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/

White Nationalism Is Spreading In The Orthodox Community

Something disturbing has been happening in the Orthodox world. White Nationalist language is infiltrating our public spaces. It’s happening in our synagogues, in our communities, in our schools and, of course, online. And those of us who see it are looking on in increasing horror.

There was always some racism in our communities, of course; we’d begun to address it around the time Barack Obama was elected president, when calling black people shvartze — a derogatory term for a black person in Yiddish — finally started to become taboo.

But what we’re seeing now is new. It’s different. It’s not just plain racism, or hatred and judgment of a group of people because of their skin pigment. Rather, what I and others have been noticing in our communities is the emergence of a philosophy, one that the Trump era is increasingly bringing into stark relief.

It’s the philosophy of white nationalism that justifies racism, and it’s spreading like a virus among many Orthodox Jews.

Fifteen years ago, you might hear the word schvartze in synagogue. But you wouldn’t hear justifications for deporting black people to Africa.

Today, you probably won’t hear a racial slur, at least, not without some sheepishness. But you will hear talking points that you could find on David Duke’s Twitter feed.

In other words, a significant group of Jews have moved from casual racism to an embrace of all-but-the-anti-Semitic aspects of modern white nationalist philosophy, with many of the assumptions and talking points that go with it.

https://forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/
These are Luke Ford's comments on this, I haven't listened to them yet, but yes if you belong to a in-group with a strong ethnic identity you are probably going to pay more attention to the ethnic dimensions of life and not be particularly "utopian" about them. One of the Jewish posters on Politics.ie had Lothrop Stoddard in his avatar who was one of the leading ideologues of actual White Supremacism in the first half of the last century in the United States. He likes Jared Taylor but not Richard Spencer- I suspect for reasons of snobbery and his palling around with David Duke.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
Are you lads and lassies obsessed or what??:rolleyes:
Ethno-nationalism is a common subject on this forum (as a result of the admins' anti-censorship stance) and so Jewish people's opposition to multiculturalism & globalism and their support for ethno-states will of course get discussed.

Ethno-nationalism is a common subject on this forum (as a result of the admins' anti-censorship stance) and so Jewish people's opposition to multiculturalism & globalism and their support for ethno-states will of course get discussed.
You're obviously not familiar with liberal and left wing Jews...........:rolleyes:

They have a long history of talking about the subject of 'multiculturism', which is why they come up again and again when talking on the subject.
I dont see the issue.

You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel Maurice Samuel
The book goes on to discuss the main points of difference in behavior between Jews and Gentiles focusing on physical activity, religion, concepts of good and evil, loyalty, science, fair play, and discipline. Maurice spells out why Jews have different attitudes to all these moral and philosophical issues—and why these values are the opposite of those endorsed by Gentiles.

Samuel then says that these inherent and unchangeable differences will always make the Jews out to be “destroyers” and the “subverters” of European culture and society.

Finally, he discusses the dangers presented to Jews by intermarriage with Gentiles, and concludes by saying that there will never be peace between Jew and Gentile until the last European state has “lost its racial homogeneity.
https://archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414

They have a long history of talking about the subject of 'multiculturism', which is why they come up again and again when talking on the subject.
I dont see the issue.

You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel Maurice Samuel

You Gentiles : Maurice Samuels : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
That book is a magnificent read, I came across it through Lasha Darkmoon, but actually it left me feeling sort of sympathetic to Jews rather than more anti-Semitic (I was an actual anti-Semite at the time I read it first). It highlights interesting teams such as the historic contempt for physical sports among the Ashkenazim in particular, in fact the author himself is bubbling over with disdain for sport's fans and lack of value, which can and often does involve a glorification of rudeness, a lot of Jews put on politeness and in fact how they see others doing so as evidence of their essential superficial amorality or immorality (this is by the way a trait that roc_ has in abundance. In fact there is an interestingish book about the perils and pains of Jewish assimilation into Gentile European life called "The Ordeal of Civility" which deals with this topic at length. It should be said though that the author is anti-globalist, in fact he believes that assimilation isn't possible if it was desirable which he doesn't consider it to be- and that for the best for both groups there should be complete separation between Western European gentiles and Jewry. The thing is 99 per cent of Zionists today don't want that- they want to have to their cakes of their colonial project and massive participation in Western gentile culture, business and politics, and eat them.

That book is a magnificent read, I came across it through Lasha Darkmoon, but actually it left me feeling sort of sympathetic to Jews rather than more anti-Semitic (I was an actual anti-Semite at the time I read it first). It highlights interesting teams such as the historic contempt for physical sports among the Ashkenazim in particular, in fact the author himself is bubbling over with disdain for sport's fans and lack of value, which can and often does involve a glorification of rudeness, a lot of Jews put on politeness and in fact how they see others doing so as evidence of their essential superficial amorality or immorality (this is by the way a trait that roc_ has in abundance. In fact there is an interestingish book about the perils and pains of Jewish assimilation into Gentile European life called "The Ordeal of Civility" which deals with this topic at length. It should be said though that the author is anti-globalist, in fact he believes that assimilation isn't possible if it was desirable which he doesn't consider it to be- and that for the best for both groups there should be complete separation between Western European gentiles and Jewry. The thing is 99 per cent of Zionists today don't want that- they want to have to their cakes of their colonial project and massive participation in Western gentile culture, business and politics, and eat them.
There is a lot of disdain out there for sports now which i would agree with, as a substitute for culture/ethnicity/pride in ones self.

I see them pushing rugby in a big way lately here, as no different,
but there is plenty of Jewish involvement across europe with regard being fans of sports, and as a way to support or attack jewishness.

Who Are Tottenham Hotspur’s Yid Army? Who Are Tottenham Hotspur’s Yid Army?
'Yid' chanting by Tottenham Hotspur fans no longer an arrestable offence at White Hart Lane says Met Police
AFC Ajax - Wikipedia
Yid - Wikipedia

Boxing was a big Jewish thing alongside the Irish and Italian immigrants in America, When Boxing Was a Jewish Sport | My Jewish Learning
And boxing came directly out of combat, as a replacement for dueling/fencing as people preferred to be still alive after the lost the duel, Boxing - Wikipedia

So im not sure I understand the sports/combat thing, unless it is the spectacle that is the issue.
Sports have been completely corrupted, which is why i still had hope with the GAA, however the replacement policy this government is enacting on its population is killing that in a different way as the parishs are being emptied and the replacements want no part in it, leinster hurling as example, and putting Galway into the mix.

I havent seen the other book, i will have a check it when i can.

Having your cake and eating it is the problem across the board with people these days, the same issue is with the modern feminist movement.
If there is no push back then people will continue to take what they can, its human nature, and the Jews will immediately label you an anti semite if you try to push back,
no different to racist, sexist etc... etc...

Also I have only flicked through that book, like so many, I am obviously missing a lot from it, and will need to have a look again.

Boxing was a big Jewish thing alongside the Irish and Italian immigrants in America, When Boxing Was a Jewish Sport | My Jewish Learning
And boxing came directly out of combat, as a replacement for dueling/fencing as people preferred to be still alive after the lost the duel, Boxing - Wikipedia

Having your cake and eating it is the problem across the board with people these days, the same issue is with the modern feminist movement.
If there is no push back then people will continue to take what they can, its human nature, and the Jews will immediately label you an anti semite if you try to push back,
no different to racist, sexist etc... etc...

Also I have only flicked through that book, like so many, I am obviously missing a lot from it, and will need to have a look again.
Boxing is kind of different, I have never boxed and when I was coming of age I found female boxers weird (the culture I was raised in had much stricter gender roles than you find in England or Southern Ireland though obviously it was nothing like the strictness you find outside the indigenous West) but I was interested in boxing (my da used to take me to bare knuckle boxing matches and they were something else) and did Karate while stuff like football, etc has always bored me to tears (the idea of sitting through a football match is my idea of torture). The thing is that I was interested in combat skills in terms of preparedness. I suspect it was pretty similar with these Jews.

Interesting you should that- I have been rebuked as sexist for saying that I can only fancy men who can handle themselves in a scrap. One of things that initially attracted me to my husband was that he boxed (not professionally though).

One of the things that makes it interesting is that posits that the clash between Jews and the historically Christian peoples is that we view things primarily aesthetically while as they view things primarily ethically. This is a division in humanity but I'm not at all sure that it is a Jew versus Gentile thing to put it mildly. Ian Brady also talks about this in his book "The gates of Janus"- he says he believes that it is foolish to view the world ethically as opposed to aesthetically however I think it obvious that he viewed the world ethically albeit in a Satanic way.