Jewish Life in Iran

Interesting you would use Ireland as an example
We have a very poor history where Jews are concerned, where enlightened people like yourself stirred up hatred resulting in programs by using centuries old rhetoric, I presume they, like you, thought is was new thinking.
Hah!
Jews are the most molly-cuddled and cossetted demographic in Ireland.
People bend over backwards to appease them.

The Bible is not banned in Iran. As for those Jews who were executed - where they executed for being Jews? I very much doubt it.

The Bible may not be banned.

However.....

'A few days ago, Iran's foreign minister tweeted "a very happy and peaceful Christmas to all."
I wonder what the Christians jailed this month in Iran would think about that tweet,
I wonder what Iranian youth would think about that tweet, but sadly the regime bans Twitter.
Except, of course, if you're a high ranking official.
Now imagine you're praying quietly in your home, surrounded by your family.
And all of a sudden, armed thugs burst in and drag you away to prison.
They torture you merely for practicing your Christian faith.
Welcome to Iran.
Saying "Merry Christmas" while jailing Christians in your own country is the height of hypocrisy.
If you stand for freedom, share this message.
If you stand against hypocrisy, share this message.
And above all, say a quiet prayer for our Christian brothers and sisters who are suffering at the hands of this cruel Iranian regime.
We stand with you, brothers and sisters.
The world stands with you.'

- Bibi Netanyahu.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account

However.....

'A few days ago, Iran's foreign minister tweeted "a very happy and peaceful Christmas to all."
I wonder what the Christians jailed this month in Iran would think about that tweet,
I wonder what Iranian youth would think about that tweet, but sadly the regime bans Twitter.
Welcome to Iran.
Saying "Merry Christmas" while jailing Christians in your own country is the height of hypocrisy.
And above all, say a quiet prayer for our Christian brothers and sisters who are suffering at the hands of this cruel Iranian regime.

- Bibi Netanyahu.
Like you, Netanyahu is a pathological liar and that is fake news.

Christians do just fine in Iran, as do Jews.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Theres bugger all Jews in Iran, less than 10,000. Thats less than the number of Hindus in Ireland. The Jewish population is small enough to pass under the radar.
The Jewish population in Ireland is small enough to pass under the radar and relative to population size its proportionally three times larger than the Jewish population of Iran,

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Everyone 'does fine' in your favourite scumbag Islamic republic, and are happy
with their lot.:rolleyes:

..........Oh wait!!:smiley:
You must be talking about Saudi Arabia, which is no favourite of mine, but of course you love it.

There is nothing scummy about the Islamic Republic of Iran. Ask the 10,000 Jews living there. They love the place.

I'd ask you to ask the Jews in Saudi Arabia too, but there aren't any, as Jews are banned in that scummy Islamic Republic.

Theres bugger all Jews in Iran, less than 10,000. Thats less than the number of Hindus in Ireland. The Jewish population is small enough to pass under the radar.
The Jewish population in Ireland is small enough to pass under the radar and relative to population size its proportionally three times larger than the Jewish population of Iran,

How many Shias live in Israel?
Not rhetorical.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

However.....

Welcome to Iran.

- Bibi Netanyahu.

Quite laughable that the ZioNazis are pretending to care about Christians. Maybe if the Zionists stopped spitting on Christians in the streets and defacing their churches we might take their "concern" more seriously. And nobody in Iran is jailed for practicing their faith. Any Christians who are in jail in Iran are there for criminal offenses.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Given the financial intensives that Iranian Jews are offered to emigrate to the Zionist Colony, it's really quite surprising there are any left in Iran at all. They must really love to place to stay.