Jewish Life in Iran

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
The people appeared to have a lot more freedom and a lot less Islam before the revolution though, Ms.

The Jew population in Iran is the second biggest in the Middle East after Israel.
They're probably safer there than in Paris or Belgium.
The main threat to Iranian Jews is the Zionist lobby in the United States which is hell bent on destroying their country.

I think there is an actually racist component in this in that most American Jews are of Eastern European Ashkenazi descent and they see the Mizrachi as somehow not proper Jews even though the Mizrachi have much more actual ancient Hebrew blood in their veins than they do. This is part of the reason I roll my eyes every time roc_ gets on his high horse and starts giving Celts "anti-racist" lectures.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What kind of kunts are the US & UK who have the house of Saud as an ally? Is it because they sell them oil or summat?

The Al Saud family looks after the handful of criminal families who own the USA and England by buying shares in their companies, buying their bonds, and keeping billions of dollars in their banks.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The people appeared to have a lot more freedom and a lot less Islam before the revolution though, Ms.

Well, they certainly had less Islam, but you have to remember that the Islamic Revolution in Iran was more about getting rid of American \ Anglo-Saxon imperialism than it was about wanting Islam. The Islamists came across as the only ones who could get the job done. But Iran is a very ancient civilization. Islam has always been tempered there by the ancient traditions of this civilization. I think the excesses of the Revolution are fading away. You see what a great world leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is. Without a doubt, he is one of the superstars of world politics, making the likes of Obama look like small minded goats.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
His reign ended some time ago Sir.

Yes, but not his magnificent influence. Millions of people all around the world are still watching videos of Ahmadinejad's speeches and interviews and being inspired to build a better world for all of mankind.

The Al Saud family looks after the handful of criminal families who own the USA and England by buying shares in their companies, buying their bonds, and keeping billions of dollars in their banks.
Thnks for clearing that up I thought the Jews owned everything, see just shows you cant believe everything you hear from the Anti Jew mob

The Jew population in Iran is the second biggest in the Middle East after Israel.
They're probably safer there than in Paris or Belgium.
Iran had 200,000 jews. They lived there for thousands of years.

Now, there are less than 10,000. It is true they are not persecuted.

Although many many were put to death when the Iranian Islamic revolution came to power.

But what happened was after a number of executions, a Jewish industrialist asked for an audience with the supreme leader. As a result of that audience, the supreme leader issued a fatwa along the lines of "the Jews of Iran are to be protected, and they are separate to the zionists". So that became the law.

In the same manner, for example, as he issued a fatwa on homosexuals, stating homosexuality was a disease, and homosexuals would be cured by a sex change operation... these statements (or whims) all become the law of the land...

But sure, Jews are today tolerated in Iran as a second class of citizenship. I think the bible is banned, too. Whoopdeefuckindoo, what an absolutely enlightened regime. - as long as they are deadly enemies of Israel, the Yanks, and English, the sun must shine out of their arse, isn't that right, Taigh and co.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Although many many were put to death when the Iranian Islamic revolution came to power.

But what happened was after a number of executions, a Jewish industrialist asked for an audience with the supreme leader. As a result of that audience, the supreme leader issued a fatwa along the lines of "the Jews of Iran are to be protected, and they are separate to the zionists". So that became the law.

In the same manner, for example, as he issued a fatwa on homosexuals, stating homosexuality was a disease, and homosexuals would be cured by a sex change operation... these statements (or whims) all become the law of the land...

But sure, Jews are today tolerated in Iran as a second class of citizenship. I think the bible is banned, too..
The Bible is not banned in Iran. As for those Jews who were executed - where they executed for being Jews? I very much doubt it.

But sure, Jews are today tolerated in Iran as a second class of citizenship. I think the bible is banned, too. Whoopdeefuckindoo, what an absolutely enlightened regime. - as long as they are deadly enemies of Israel, the Yanks, and English, the sun must shine out of their arse, isn't that right, Taigh and co.
What do you expect when wealthy jew businessmen in Israel are offering financial incentives and bribes to Iranian Jews to come to Israel (to boost their population against the rising Palestinian Arab demographic).
Likewise the jewish population in Ireland has almost halved since the creation of Israel.
Why wouldn't they go and live in the country of yearly handouts from the U.S?

What do you expect when wealthy jew businessmen in Israel are offering financial incentives and bribes to Iranian Jews to come to Israel (to boost their population against the rising Palestinian Arab demographic).
Likewise the jewish population in Ireland has almost halved since the creation of Israel.
Why wouldn't they go and live in the country of yearly handouts from the U.S?
Interesting you would use Ireland as an example
We have a very poor history where Jews are concerned, where enlightened people like yourself stirred up hatred resulting in programs by using centuries old rhetoric, I presume they, like you, thought is was new thinking.