Hot "Jeremy Corbyn's 10-year association with group which denies the Holocaust"

Karloff

PI Member
Why won't Boris answer his questions (like what has he actually done to negotiate with the EU or find a solution)? Instead he makes a crude ad hominum and the red top trash run with it, covering their man as always.

Anglophile

PI Member
“Jeremy Corbyn is arguably the most despicable man in British politics right now. He was a Eurosceptic
for his whole career and yet now he is leading the efforts to crush Brexit. He has abandoned all of his principles
just to cling to power in his party.”

- Brendan O’Neill on Sky.

Anglophile

PI Member
Labour, if they win an election, plan to negotiate a new Brexit deal with the EU, then campaign
AGAINST their own deal in a 2nd Referendum.

Just beyond parody.:LOL:

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Labour, if they win an election, plan to negotiate a new Brexit deal with the EU, then campaign
AGAINST their own deal in a 2nd Referendum.

Just beyond parody.:LOL:

A perfect picture of her empty-headed with a wide-open gob.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
its not just the Jews.

A Sikh councillor in Plymouth has quit the Labour Party, saying membership is no longer compatible with his faith. This follows Labour becoming the second ever political party to be formally investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, after the BNP…
In his resignation letter, Cllr Chaz Singh said his decision to resign was “based upon the fact that I believe that my continued membership is no longer compatible with my faith” saying concerns he had voiced had not been “addressed properly” by local party officials. His decision embarrassingly undermining Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi’s PMQs rant last week about Boris’s Burqa comments…
Later on Twitter, Singh claimed two more BAME UK Labour members in Plymouth have cancelled their membership. Local MP Luke Pollard has called for the newly-independent councillor to resign – rather than address Singh’s concerns with the Labour Party…

Karloff

PI Member
its not just the Jews.

A Sikh councillor in Plymouth has quit the Labour Party, saying membership is no longer compatible with his faith. This follows Labour becoming the second ever political party to be formally investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, after the BNP…
In his resignation letter, Cllr Chaz Singh said his decision to resign was “based upon the fact that I believe that my continued membership is no longer compatible with my faith” saying concerns he had voiced had not been “addressed properly” by local party officials. His decision embarrassingly undermining Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi’s PMQs rant last week about Boris’s Burqa comments…
Later on Twitter, Singh claimed two more BAME UK Labour members in Plymouth have cancelled their membership. Local MP Luke Pollard has called for the newly-independent councillor to resign – rather than address Singh’s concerns with the Labour Party…
Most foreigners would not make natural allies of the Labour Party - especially Asian ones - they tend to be very tight with their money once they make it - matching their culture back home.

I think Labour needs to quietly and expertly deselect Israel first members and abandon multicult and become a party of the white working and lower middle classes.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Most foreigners would not make natural allies of the Labour Party - especially Asian ones - they tend to be very tight with their money once they make it - matching their culture back home.

I think Labour needs to quietly and expertly deselect Israel first members and abandon multicult and become a party of the white working and lower middle classes.
who'd believe anything labour said anymore? A party of middle class LARPer who claim to be for the people but are not of the people. Tom Watson onto today saying no election to until a second ref is held. They are afraid of the people. and rightly so. When i look at British politics I hate Labour with a passion I used to reserve for the Tories.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
who'd believe anything labour said anymore? A party of middle class LARPer who claim to be for the people but are not of the people. Tom Watson onto today saying no election to until a second ref is held. They are afraid of the people. and rightly so. When i look at British politics I hate Labour with a passion I used to reserve for the Tories.
This applies to left-wing politicians up to ministers. Those party members who haven't cottoned on are sent out as foot soldiers sticking leaflets through letterboxes. Have any of you been doorstepped by an MP without the press being in attendance? The people are there to provide cover to allow them to fill sedentary sinecures. They have no feelings for their voters but they have to emote with them to keep them hoodwinked. The fact is the vast numbers of the working classes have to be kept in their place to keep them in the manner they have become accustomed too. Oh yes, some who know how to work the party system and work their way up the back passages of the local bigwigs or favoured by patronage get on according to their abilities or how they were bought-n-paid for. All the improvements in my life have been brought by relatively well-paid employment. Usually by the extension of capitalism in society by creating opportunity and incentives. Not by working for Union rates of pay and voting for muggins because it's his turn. Left-wingers are all for bureaucracy and regulation to bring everything to the lowest common denominator. They call this egalitarianism. However, you won't find them beside you. They will be busy making their own rules, judging themselves and finding they haven't so done anything wrong. The Tories can be found in the last sentence.

Top Bottom