Hot "Jeremy Corbyn's 10-year association with group which denies the Holocaust"

DS86DS

PI Member
Not a fan of a lot of Corbyn's policies. But fair play to him for not bending over and taking it up the arse for Zion the way the Tories do, aka. The party of Jewish bought chronic alcoholic Winston Churchill.

Anglophile

PI Member
Labour's now in fourth place on just 18%.
Corbyn has the worst ratings of any leader of the opposition ever.
The party has been poisoned by racism and extremism.
When will decent MPs and members get rid of him?

Anglophile

PI Member
The BBC's Panorama into Labour's antisemitism crisis is going to reveal some really nasty evidence of Labour's institutional,
top-down problem with antisemitism, and Corbynite outriders have clearly been briefed to undermine the evidence
before they've even seen it.....

Anglophile

PI Member
Iranian Christian gets 80 lashes for receiving communion.
Labour - this is the regime that your leader worked for. Any comment?
Or is Israel the only country you criticize?
(Iran executed over 1000 during the time Corbyn was on the Press TV payroll too)

Anglophile

PI Member
After the last four years, a little schadenfreude at the vortex of panic into which the Labour Party
is sinking only seems fair.:)

Karloff

PI Member
After the last four years, a little schadenfreude at the vortex of panic into which the Labour Party
is sinking only seems fair.:)
I have been watching events from a distance.

Have to say you are nearly there Tele. Israel nearly has Labour Party to add to it's collection. All things aside about the wrongness of this it's an impressive accomplishment, the goyim have yet to mount much of a defence at all. Most don't even have the first clue wtf is going on.

I am wondering what the next stage will look like.

Anglophile

PI Member
I have been watching events from a distance.

Have to say you are nearly there Tele. Israel nearly has Labour Party to add to it's collection. All things aside about the wrongness of this it's an impressive accomplishment, the goyim have yet to mount much of a defence at all. Most don't even have the first clue wtf is going on.

I am wondering what the next stage will look like.

The bitter paranoia has set in, I notice, but I can assure you - it's completely self-inflicted
by the Labour anti Semites over many years. (y)

Anglophile

PI Member
Senior Labour figures have interfered in the disciplinary process of dealing with accusations of anti-Semitism - Panorama.

Top Bottom