Hot "Jeremy Corbyn's 10-year association with group which denies the Holocaust"

GodsDog

PI Member
You've just proved that you will never accept or acknowledge the truth about Corbyn. :)
The smilie shows that you yourself know well you are talking shite even as you say it!
You only attack Corbyn because he is more hostile to Israeli foreign policy than the scum Tories.
The side effects of a Tory government on millions of british people and indeed on the rest of the world
don't matter a hoot to you.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
No need to 'attempt'.

Corbyn is a disgrace all by himself.

It's just that dogmatic Leftists like yourself have to be reminded, and educated. :)
Look I want Corbyn to win because he will try to do something about food poverty in "Food Bank Britain"- as a Christian I really hate the idea of children and elderly people in particular going hungry. One thing that really impressed me about the Islamic communities I encountered in Britain is that they always made sure that their kids and elderly got at least one hot meal a day. One of the things I despise about Zionism is that it allows vast numbers of Jewish children and elderly people (many of the latter survivors of Hitler's camps) to go without at least one decent meal a day.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Look I want Corbyn to win because he will try to do something about food poverty in "Food Bank Britain"- as a Christian I really hate the idea of children and elderly people in particular going hungry. One thing that really impressed me about the Islamic communities I encountered in Britain is that they always made sure that their kids and elderly got at least one hot meal a day. One of the things I despise about Zionism is that it allows vast numbers of Jewish children and elderly people (many of the latter survivors of Hitler's camps) to go without at least one decent meal a day.
What is a food bank, and who gets food from them? I've never been to one but I have a theory. Food banks exist to further subsidize and feed a bunch of flatarses. Where do these skinflints cook the food? They must have the premises and all the paraphernalia required, plus the fuel to cook with and the energy to cook by. They can't be totally indigent as I take it they don't cook in the nude or visited the food bank bollock naked. Where do they get the bus fare or taxi fare? Do any of them have their own fully road legal transport? Or do the recipients all live next door to a food bank or get the free food delivered? How the fuck are Deliveroo to survive if this is the competition? Maybe they pick up their grub during their work lunch hour. I'll bet every flatarse who gets free food has a mobile phone and a Trade Union membership. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that a union card or a public sector job is a prerequisite for the handout. They will be telling us next that there is a genuine need for Children in Need or Comic Relief. I suppose there is as how else would these unemployable's who run these so-called charities survive in the style they have become used too. They can't all be living the life of Riley visiting worldwide destinations at the BBC license payers expense. When Alan Wicker did it it was an eye-opener and entertaining. Now it's a job creation scheme for BBC types to get free first class holidays.

Anglophile

PI Member
The smilie shows that you yourself know well you are talking shite even as you say it!
You only attack Corbyn because he is more hostile to Israeli foreign policy than the scum Tories.
The side effects of a Tory government on millions of british people and indeed on the rest of the world
don't matter a hoot to you.

'Hostile' is the right word - as he counts terrorist scumbags Hamas and Hezbollah as friends....... :sneaky:

GodsDog

PI Member
What is a food bank, and who gets food from them? I've never been to one but I have a theory. Food banks exist to further subsidize and feed a bunch of flatarses. Where do these skinflints cook the food? They must have the premises and all the paraphernalia required, plus the fuel to cook with and the energy to cook by. They can't be totally indigent as I take it they don't cook in the nude or visited the food bank bollock naked. Where do they get the bus fare or taxi fare? Do any of them have their own fully road legal transport? Or do the recipients all live next door to a food bank or get the free food delivered? How the fuck are Deliveroo to survive if this is the competition? Maybe they pick up their grub during their work lunch hour. I'll bet every flatarse who gets free food has a mobile phone and a Trade Union membership. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that a union card or a public sector job is a prerequisite for the handout. They will be telling us next that there is a genuine need for Children in Need or Comic Relief. I suppose there is as how else would these unemployable's who run these so-called charities survive in the style they have become used too. They can't all be living the life of Riley visiting worldwide destinations at the BBC license payers expense. When Alan Wicker did it it was an eye-opener and entertaining. Now it's a job creation scheme for BBC types to get free first class holidays.
What the fuck are you on about here Hee haw? :rolleyes:

Do you resent the poor and desperate getting a free meal to keep them alive?

GodsDog

PI Member
'Hostile' is the right word - as he counts terrorist scumbags Hamas and Hezbollah as friends....... :sneaky:
as opposed to the peace lovin' IDF state terrorists who shoot innocent teenage democratic protesters in the head for kicks
and bomb their homes into rubble

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
The only bit you got right.......... (y)
Yeah the reason they are so brutal and indiscriminate in their violence is because they are cowards who are terrified of actual boots on the ground fighting.

Anglo I noticed you dodged my question- why unlike (historic forms at least- not the namby pamby forms you unfortunately find a in the West, especially in Southern Ireland) Christianity and Islam Rabbinic Judaism does not instill physical courage into people, in fact it often instills violence?

Anglophile

PI Member
Yeah the reason they are so brutal and indiscriminate in their violence is because they are cowards who are terrified of actual boots on the ground fighting.

Anglo I noticed you dodged my question- why unlike (historic forms at least- not the namby pamby forms you unfortunately find a in the West, especially in Southern Ireland) Christianity and Islam Rabbinic Judaism does not instill physical courage into people, in fact it often instills violence?

1948, 1967, 1973, the various Intifadas, Lebanon 1982, etc etc. šŸŽ©

Top Bottom