Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors, reports say

shinshin

PI Member
Im assuming there is a new elite vying for power regards directing the deep state/bureaucracy in the US, whatever they represent, public opinion is continually being polarised due to media, politics and ethnic divisions. Whatever the connections there are, who cares outside criminal actions, an acquaintance is not necessarily a friend, i hope there is a real shake down there but the overall bureaucracy/system/state is what needs to be directed/changed like here for anything to matter, but i think this degeneracy is throughout a lot of aspects of the different sections of the current american system. Threads that get pulled can lead to an unwinding that you cannot undo.
Who were the old elite?
More importantly, who might you think are the new ones.

Who were the old elite?
More importantly, who might you think are the new ones.
I dont know, im drinking.

Sorry, old elites understood noblesse oblige, that died from world wars and democracy, here its just a split on the same trunk of politics as a job and fucking over the competition, no different to the intersectionality of the left.

Both sides of the american parties started to mirror each other on anything that matters or they put up a lame fight, best loser, same here just more parties. The elite under the effects of democracy and technology are in general on the same page, more globohomo, and now are interconnected globally due to tech and affluence, message easily reinforced. Trump was a mistake, there's been enough screeching to show this. But I dont care about these people in the end. I want ireland to be under irish direction, then we can deal with these people as a nation, supposed elites or not.

valamhic

PI Member
What makes you think that there isn't a witness..a victim?
There may be witnesses and victims and common sense would suggest that if Epstein did all this, then there would be several
women now adults in a position to testify. The investigation would likely uncover them. The result is Epstein is charged alone. No one
else has been charged. You must think about it for a while.

Victims can cause other arrests at any time if they exist, are prepared to testify and if their evidence stacks up. Chances are about 5%

Epstien cannot cause other arrests, he can say XYZ was abusing kids, but that is no evidence. Chances are about .001%

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That's a fair enough interpretation of the law if that's the intent, only I'd argue its a contradiction as Putins idealogue Alexander Dugin is a follower of one of those very cults that is satanism, through his affection for Alistor Crowley. And the argument that he is some lone crackpot with no connections to power can easily be debunked.
We' ll have to agree to disagree on this one.
I'm with you on the whole premise that the West has been subverted but again that's a top down operation and the social engineering and 'liberalisation' of both Europe and the US is well documented. Here's some pedo related Kgb research you might enjoy checking out.
Look. This is a thread about an all american paedophile with all american political connections.
If you want to discuss kgb then start another thread. Your behaviour is clearly just an attempt to distract
from a US criminal and make it into a conversation about evil russia.
Are you a member of the US democratic party or something??
We're not buying it sorry.

We want to talk about Epstien the US paedo and his US political class paedo connections on this thread
which include most notably Democrat ex president Bill Clinton, partner of Hillary Clinton who was one of his biggest customers it seems
having taken Epstein's lolita express sans bodyguards on at least 26 occasions. No doubt with the knowledge of Hillary.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
at least one of my posts have been deleted. Why?
[MOD]
off topic. take it to appeals.
Any more attempts to discuss moderation on unrelated threads will be deleted as off topic
[/MOD]

valamhic

PI Member
Look. This is a thread about an all american paedophile with all american political connections.
If you want to discuss kgb then start another thread. Your behaviour is clearly just an attempt to distract
from a US criminal and make it into a conversation about evil russia.
Are you a member of the US democratic party or something??
We're not buying it sorry.

We want to talk about Epstien the US paedo and his US political class paedo connections on this thread
which include most notably Democrat ex president Bill Clinton, partner of Hillary Clinton who was one of his biggest customers it seems
having taken Epstein's lolita express sans bodyguards on at least 26 occasions. No doubt with the knowledge of Hillary.
Exactly, there is only one reason Putin or the KGB would enter this thread and that is by a poster who is established on Politics.ie on the left
and wants to disrupt this debate. Or a poster trying to shield an Irish culprit from the fall out. Statistically there has to be one or more Irish
connections.

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
One party organised by Ghislaine for Epstein at his New York house in the early 2000s was reportedly attended by Donald Trump, Google founder Sergey Brin, disgraced British Cabinet minister Peter Mandelson and David Blaine who 'amused a group of barely clad models with card tricks'.

Epstein told a magazine that: 'The dialogues are so engaging that serving even the most extraordinary food sometimes seems inappropriate, like eating pizza at the balle
Vox Popoli: Hiding in plain sight