Jean Claude Drunker - "EU would NOT accept Poland & Hungary if they applied today"

Looking at the highlights of Junkers speech this morning it's actually quite scary. It's just more attempts at side lining countries that are against what Brussels wants. It needs to stop, it was intended to be about trade but it's become a monster with too many tentacles in the domestic affairs of it's members.

No one is following the UK out the EU exit door no matter how many Daily Express links or 10's of thousands of ranting posts hoping otherwise.

I'm quite sure the vast majority of Europeans support Orban.
I'm quite sure the vast majority of the ruling elite don't.
The problem isn't Hungary, it's merely the latest point of friction.

No one is following the UK out the EU exit door no matter how many Daily Express links or 10's of thousands of ranting posts hoping otherwise.

The French people would probably vote to leave the EU if presented with a similar choice to the Brexit referendum, Emmanuel Macron has said, arguing that the UK had taken a big risk by asking “yes or no on a very complicated subject”.
France would have left EU in similar referendum to UK's, says Macron

No one is following the UK out the door, if they're not allowed to vote on the matter.

I'm quite sure the vast majority of Europeans support Orban.
I'm quite sure the vast majority of the ruling elite don't.
The problem isn't Hungary, it's merely the latest point of friction.
???? anything at all to explain why you think this or to back this up?

What exactly do you think the vast majority of Europeans agree and disagree with?

jpc

Looking at the highlights of Junkers speech this morning it's actually quite scary. It's just more attempts at side lining countries that are against what Brussels wants. It needs to stop, it was intended to be about trade but it's become a monster with too many tentacles in the domestic affairs of it's members.
Which is why it's not working and going to collapse.
The EU buys loyalty.
That's not working in this instance.
When the UKs contribution disappearing that buying will get more difficult.

Top Bottom